NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha.....I'm drunk.....as guess what?

I have got the DOPEST Halloween costume of all time......and since I used to(and still do sorta)......I'm going as skateboarder in 2004 times.....yes,hahaha.....that's right ladies and gentlemen.......I have a wig that I cut into a black long hair "flop-top",a real small jean jacket with pins..hahaha...,some basic Emerica shoes,a small t-shirt with rips and a custom "spray-painted" stencil that says"TPM".....(that is an inside joke I called for " tight pant mafia"....and to top it all off....my friends girlfriend is lettin' me borrow some her Levi's "stretch jeans".......dude,I'm just gonna say this......how AND THE FUCK CAN KIDS WHERE JEANS LIKE THIS AND FEEL "COOL"......it is going to funny as hell......as yes,Nightowls.....hahaha...I'll have some pictures for all of you to laugh at......including myself when I sober up......it is going to be great....especially since the kid I'm going to dress up as for the Helloween is a kid that skates downtown almost everyday......trust me.....it is going to priceless.......anyways,have a great evening......this is going to be the funniest thing ever.....hahaha...I don't a fuck.

I really felt sorry for pharsyde last night.

What happened is the weekend before last there was a busta rhymes show that was cancelled. EVERYBODY who bought tickets for busta got a free ticket to pharsyde. There was literally 20 or so odd people out the front trying to sell their tickets, i heard people yelling out "yo $5 pharsyde tickets"

to top it off there were only like a handful of fans, the majority of people didnt care, it was the blandest crowd you had ever seen (because it was full of busta rejects) no one knew ANY of their songs besides passing me by.

455 whats the deal you workaholic? no time for crew time? haha just fuckin wit you...havnt seen you in a long ass minute so whats the deal? I got a spot i want to roll right around the corner from a spot you rolled in the past. My schedule has been busy as fuck school in the morning work till evening and off weekends...but you got my number so use it! since no one ever answers yours! lets go out and do some shit before the real cold weather hits...

Originally posted by ARCEL+Oct 20 2004, 07:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Oct 20 2004, 07:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-vinyl junkie@Oct 19 2004, 09:38 PM

for the next week or so, i will not be able to drink or smoke unless someone else is paying for it...

i will be eating nothing but ramen in that time as well...

being broke sucks...

aquire stuff and sell it at the pawn shop, may i suggest DVDs

[/b]

Try that shit here, you only get $5 for a recent title DVD in good condition....your best bet would be to slang off goods like that to people in the street.

damn... i feel ya..

i've been fucking up..

i have a $163 dollar phone bill.. and my phone got shut off..

and i was already broke before the phone bill..argghh..

plus rewrite on failed essay, a huge algebra test 16% of my grade ,and a midterm on monday.. and alg h.w. and computer work... ahhh...

help;[ and i'm stressed about some other personal business..

this is not my week..

Yeah Intangible....I know dude....you can find me at the park everyday during 2 to 5pm.......I'm gettin' some money though...so that's fresh.....and guess what?.....I need to get my digi back from you......67 dollars. I have a good memory.....I will get in touch homie.....and if I have to....I'll communicate with you through the walls....peace. oh yeah,I might start working at CenterStage on top of my other job....jeeesh!...hahaha.