NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Zee_Zee

hey everyone! sneaks got herpes

speaking of herpes i was with this chick a while back and the next day a fucking rash came up on my face it feels all rough and it went red it is that herpes????!? coz if it is that would be fucked up. I woulda spread it to thousands of chicks ahahahahahaha

and this other night i was at this party and i drank way too much and started chuckin up and bout three hours later i was tryin to sleep and this bitch climbs into bed with me so we start gettin it on u know after a while i thought fuck it and started to get with her and after bout 30 seconds she goes ewwwwwwww you taste like vomit and i started laughing hahahaha it was some funny shit

Originally posted by sneak

its been a very productive few days recently....i got some new clothes!!!woooo

yeah.. i got all kinds of clothes yesterday too.. 50% of at my store day for employees.. woop. and i had a fun day yesterday with my two lil sisters..took them to the zoo and then we went swimming ;] today im gonna go swimming too..

fucking hilirious had me rolling on the floor!!//---------->

and this other night i was at this party and i drank way too much and started chuckin up and bout three hours later i was tryin to sleep and this bitch climbs into bed with me so we start gettin it on u know after a while i thought fuck it and started to get with her and after bout 30 seconds she goes ewwwwwwww you taste like vomit and i started laughing hahahaha it was some funny shit

Originally posted by alure

yeah.. i got all kinds of clothes yesterday too.. 50% of at my store day for employees.. woop. and i had a fun day yesterday with my two lil sisters..took them to the zoo and then we went swimming ;] today im gonna go swimming too..

fucking hilirious had me rolling on the floor!!//---------->

and this other night i was at this party and i drank way too much and started chuckin up and bout three hours later i was tryin to sleep and this bitch climbs into bed with me so we start gettin it on u know after a while i thought fuck it and started to get with her and after bout 30 seconds she goes ewwwwwwww you taste like vomit and i started laughing hahahaha it was some funny shit [/QUOyour a dirtty girl, but daddy likes it. and thank you to who ever posted dee's ass, daymaker fo sure....

til death do us part a piece of me fights to be with you and as sure as i have breath i swear one day ill quit you know i have to put you down cant stand for you around will my power be enough or will you drain me pain me til death due us part will death due us part

good times good times