NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pistol.

Im chilling. I just woke up and woke up incrediably irritated and upset. Why? I have no fucking clue, i felt like my blood was boiling but i had no reason to be upset haha. Oh well im over it. Stupid pregnant hormones. It really is lame, like the other day i almost started crying cause my friends started giving me shit for some silly reason. Not really used to being so sensitive, or getting upset so easily. It blows. I just have to take a deep breath and realize its just because my hormones or some shit are all raging.

Anyway i need to go get ready. Im gonna go to some partys and be designated driver. The other night all my friends were drinking bloody marys.. i had to drink virgin ones..mmm clamato, tabasco, extra celery and olives.hahaWoop woop.

Oh yeah. Im not on so much, cause my dad hates for me to be online. He made it on my computer so that i can only log on certian times, i dont even know what those times are. Fucking stupid. Oh well. And after he leaves.. i wont have a phone line. and who knows when ill get one. might just get a cell phone.

peaceeee.

i dont get it ? :confused:

my ex ex girlfriend just sent me a text message "hey how u been ? i been thinkin alot bout you lately"

hrmmmm :idea:

Originally posted by Pistol

When, I almost bought a shirt that said that "Well it ain't gonna suck itself".

Even if I felt like a hardcore perv with 10 DVD's in a bag.

ha, sweet.

10 isnt bad, now 11... well thats a problem

fukn ell

my ex girlfriend

has a best friend thats always had it in for me

so as soon as we split my mates got there cars n wreked er lawn on behalf of me

now my ex is all like i dun wanna tork to u

shes a wiked girl n id love to keep the friendship there

id love to kick er friend in the head too :D

Re: This is how I see the nightowls nowadays

word to that intangible.

things fall apart, its just the way it is. like watching your creation be destroyed by yourself in a way, burning your own canvas maybe.

its the way crews are sometimes, but its about what we as individuals under a larger group name do with them in times like these that matter.

so ultimately were all responsible.

so whats gonna happen then.

or i could just be lacking sleep and i am reading my own interpretations into your comment...either way, im a year older now.

:beat2:

Guest krie
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

my buddy had a shirt that said "when i want your opinion i'll take my dick outta your mouth"...

he got his ass kicked by 5 lesbians while wearing it... it was fucking hilarious... he never wore it again...

:lol:

Guest sneak

easy krie, hows stuff? its not cold here, but it changes between bloody hot and rain. fuck english weather is all i can say....