NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by vinyl junkie+Jan 29 2005, 01:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vinyl junkie - Jan 29 2005, 01:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cloner@Jan 29 2005, 07:32 AM

newsupdate ii - while just going to the bathroom i was attempting to ash between my legs and burned my unmentionables with a cigarette =[[[[[[

i've done that...

nothin sexier than a blister on yer junk...

[/b]

i could think of a few things....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Any ill graffers up in this thread into model railroads? I Know

I am. HO scale to be exact. I just caught a pretty nice line

of boxes rolling by on my table. I benched some dumb fly

burners by sien5 and vism. I got flicks so hit me off if your

interested in trades or straight up purchases. Peace out in

the 05.

Guest willy.wonka

olsentwins4hi.jpg

hi! i might be mary kate or i could be ashly, you never know.

i just wanted to say that its a sad night tonight. willy.wonka disconnected with his lover.

51209233_l.jpg

the girl on the right is the one im talking about. beautiful isnt she...

well, wonka left her and when she wanted to talk about it, he came back with the question....to break it down in a fun manner, he asked, "should i stay or should i go?" she wanted him to stay and he was willing to bend the ways in his life to work it around hers. cause he liked her. with all her friends comin in from germany and cali..life seems pretty hectic

i guess willy shouldnt have picked a fight with some pussy ass wanna-be gangsta.

the question of understanding on what the real deal might be. she then brought up my idea of seperation after he started to insult her white lies and she from what i believe really tried to help out the situation. he had no problem with it and then picked up his 2 favorite cd's.

she will be missed, but im sure willy.wonka will be ok. he hopes to talk with her again, but there are people (a guy and the girl on the left ) living with her that dont like wonka. so you know how that story goes.

you guys and girls take care now

^ damn that girl is a steal...

being that you are always surrounded by pretty ladies

i'm sure you won't have any trouble finding another one.

willy wonka/always messing with the 'taken' ones.

haha...

as for me; i got a haircut yesterday. i better paint something today

or i'll be cranky for the rest of the damn week.

fo sho

at school... 3:30 am... full of beer and vicodin... trying to be productive...

sometimes i'm impressed that i've been able to make drug addiction and alcoholism go so well with school...

i went to a fight party tonight... probably 400 people there or so... full size ring... saw about 15 fights or so before bands started, then i had to come here...

if i can figger out how to get pictures and videos off my phone i'll post em eventually...

related: anyone use a mail program? all i've ever had are hotmail addresses, so i don;t know if you can hook those up to a mail program... if you can then i can email pictures off my phone... that'd be dope...

Damn. I knew when I dopped my moblie phone down a flight of stairs at work today something would have broken. The voice on the other end sounds like its a robot.

Being broke sucks. I owe my old man around 1200 dollars, though my car should sell for 7,500or so, so that will be easyily paid off.

What a slow night.