NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

howdy

wut up loves,

i'm at my new job.. i work at a callcenter that sells clothing for fat women haha.. (i'm talking HUGE) i'm making decent money though so its all good. theres this girl here that has a nice ride..i'm jealous.. she has a system and all suped up.. a 2003 celica..she's put alot of work into it..and it runs 13 seconds and something.. i wish i had money to blow on working on a car.. but with a baby...hahaha..goodluck with that..i've been looking at cars though cause i plan on getting one.. in a couple of months..idont want my payments to be huge though..but i dont want a cheap car either.. anyway machai is getting so big..he has already doubled in size he weighs 16 pounds now..i cant wait to get pictures up..he's a stud! haha.. all the throwies and pieces i've seen around here and baltimore..off the freeway.. on rooftops and stuff run forever here..

anyone going to ny..anytime soon? my girl is coming in oct..and i want to go up there with her if i have enough money.. yeehaa..

well..i should be appearing more often these days since i have the net at work..so dont miss me too much..haha

vinyl..a 3some for your birthday?? lucky you..i want a 3some for my birthday..all i had was a dinner and a preggo tummy haha.

alure, great to hear from you again. glad to see that your going to be appearing more often, haha. sounds like your doing good for yourself. ill hook u up with a 3some for your birthday, haha.;) so MY birthdays in 11 days. what are you guys getting me? haha. j/k. damn the forums are slow...still.

Originally posted by dr.testical

hello yesir, this is 2Skinnz from the year before y2k and after aka big colorado aka greedy mars, how do i join nightowls? application? are there any recruitments going on. im on east coast 5 am time nice kid gnarly jeesh, i get no feeling 4 or 5 times out of a week and on days i got work in morning i dont sleep, on my break i drink red balls and read the local paper. i like long walks through cities amped to walk and every 5 blocks my bud and i walk we take shots of morgan, i also love jelly on my toast. the proofs in the pudding. id post flicks of the and1 mixtape of drugs and alchahol. im nice with the bottle tossing and lizzy doing with alot of lacedshmokezd, hey i cant feel my hands and i need this job . i do have a picture of my 22 year old neighbor naked, foxy lady dancer, god bless the women. one love

My dog is tearing the shit outta this elmo doll at the moment. Its raining too. Sucks. I want to go for a drive but I hate driving in the wet. 9 Prisoners escaped from custody today in the city, quite funny. They where waiting to appear in court, when they broke out. They ran down the street and jacked two cars and fled. Cops where everywhere, swarming the city trying to find these guys. They caught 4 of them, still a 5 out and about some where.

Guest willy.wonka

dude

whats the whole status with this thread? where's it been? where's it going? who's new?

sounds tight alure, one day, i hope to make babies with you;)

mlt and willy...haha

dlush... thats so funny cause whenever i see drew i also think of when, which is usually when i'm looking at mags.. i always think of cutting them out and mailing them to him.. and i have two postcards that i have of her..from long time ago and i think he'd appreciate them more then me..but i cant seem to give them up..cause shes a hottie.. i like jane.. how ya doin hun?

Originally posted by alure

dlush... thats so funny cause whenever i see drew i also think of when, which is usually when i'm looking at mags.. i always think of cutting them out and mailing them to him.. and i have two postcards that i have of her..from long time ago and i think he'd appreciate them more then me..but i cant seem to give them up..cause shes a hottie.. i like jane.. how ya doin hun?

aw your too cute (clippin and sendin those drew pics). i'd keep the postcards if i were you ;)

i'm doing good. life's been hard lately, but for the last week or so, i've made a decision that drastically has changed my life for the better. so things are looking up. the hubby got a part time gig as a bike messenger (back to it again for the summer), its been a while since he could land something that paid. hahaha.

i'm getting my upper sleeve done next week. i have more cash now so i'm saving up for a flat with a back yard...bbqs!

alure, you should post flicks of your lil man!

Re: dude

Originally posted by willy.wonka

whats the whole status with this thread? where's it been? where's it going? who's new?

sounds tight alure, one day, i hope to make babies with you;)

im new.

glad to see arcel.

thanks for adding me on myspace dlush,(er, i hope it was you)

and alure....;)

Guest willy.wonka

i got a tat also...its on my left hest, its a heart and im gonna throw "GRAF LIFE" in the banner going across it..its ok, i wish i could have changed it up some, but oh well.

i think from there im gonna either throw some real nice script around it(my left chest is gonna be based on graf) but the script might be something simple as my favorite bible verse or just some rage tagged up..im going for teh photoshop feel.. but for my sleeves, i want a koi being led up the river by smaller koi(i've been drawing a bunch of those lately)

tats...hmmm sigh

dlush..i hear ya on doing things for the better..i hear that..thats why i moved to the east coast now.. so i concentrate on going to school and work and of course the lil man in my life machai ;] ... i cant wait to post flicks..but right now i dont even have a computer to upload them onto..nor does my stepdad have the scanner set up..but i will..he is adorable.. i'm gonna have to sit on the porch with a shotgun after school..cause all the girlies are gonna be chasing him home when he gets older..haha..

ohh sleeves are so hot!!!!..thats so weird that this is the topic in here now because iwa s just talking about that on my smoke break with another employee.. how if i could find something i really loved i would love to a get a sleeve..i still want one on my back.but i dont have money for it now.. and i would love to get "connor" on one wrist and "machai" (pronounced mekhi) on the other one.. on the tops of them..my sons first and middle name..but i think it would be hard for me to get a job in the future ;[ ...

my design is being drawn up for my new tattoo. It comes down my chest, over the shoulder, down my back a little and down my sleeve till just above elbow. Its a water splashing background with time peices in it, clocks, hour glasses etc and two characters trying to climb outa the the water wash.

My main computer is fucked, i think i need to re-install XP . But i dont own a disc, argh!

I hate winter weather.

Hey alure, good too see ya around!

pushhhhhhh up , ya body ya bodys next to mine, pushhhh up gotta make that sexy booty mine

alure... good to hear yer doin well... i'm pretty broke right now, but when i have money i'm droppin some shit in the mail for you...

and damn you would look sexy with sleeves...

devilisms... who's doin yer work? by the way, daniel (big dan/crack la rock) from hookin' is back in town, and he's hopefully comin out to my bar in the mission on saturday... you should come out...

^mr tuesday at temple tattoo in oak-town.

hahahah daniel told me he was talking to you and he mentioned that i was the only person that calls him that. he LOVES it.

which one is your bar? i dont think i have anything to do on sat except culinary school orientation (not me, i am supporting someone in their life plans).

Originally posted by alure

dlush..i hear ya on doing things for the better..i hear that..thats why i moved to the east coast now..

ohh sleeves are so hot!!!!..

i know. i just needed to re-evaluate my life. and i did! it was hard though....

p.s. good for you. sometimes you need to make major changes like that in order to get focused.

hell yes sleeves are hot. i cant wait!

vinyl..hey hun.. werd..i *love* mail! look foward to it.. but i got a new address.. so let me know when your gonna mail it.. i'm finally going to start school in the fall! i'm excited..i'm taking english.. intro algebra (hahaha..i'm realy rusty in math department ;/) ... and a computer programming class..woop

i'm not getting sleeves!! ...dlush is!! SHE SHOULD POST FLICKS!!...what are you getting done? color right?