NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

and lady alure- please know that if you ever get into the bay area yer getting a tattoo on the house...

woohoo i'm special..hahaha.. who can pass a deal like that eh? either way..i'd definatly let you know if i was going there ..to catch up on a few beers with you! ;]

fantom.. alright..then i'll send the pictures out tommorow..thank ya!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by alure

woohoo i'm special..hahaha.. who can pass a deal like that eh? either way..i'd definatly let you know if i was going there ..to catch up on a few beers with you! ;]

i can babysit your kid while you get tattooed! :)

just an idea. its too early in the morning for me. damn me for being sick. :o

Originally posted by Devilush

i can babysit your kid while you get tattooed! :)

just an idea. its too early in the morning for me. damn me for being sick. :o

aw how sweet..but hopefully if i go out there my mom would babysit..or the machai's father's parents..

since you and vinyl are in the same area have you two gotten a chance to chill together??

fantom..pictures sent.. ;]

no we havent and that is entirely my fault. vinyl is always inviting me to places and bars, but every weekend when i have a chance to chill, everyone pulls me around. i just never have gotten a chance. :(

cant wait to see machai's pics! :)

tsk tsk dlush..haha... aw he's so cute..i just hope fantom sends them back because he offered and those are my fav pics of him;]

no worries, i said id do it.;) im waiting by the mail box.:twitch:

tsk tsk dlush..haha... aw he's so cute..i just hope fantom sends them back because he offered and those are my fav pics of him;]

yeah so you can send tehm to me... since i hooked that lil nigga up with some fresh gear boyeeeeeeee

im doing great.

anywho, whats up owls?

hows everyones week?day?life?

my boss passed away this morning, sad shit, she had a heartattack on her birthday last sunday, then this morning her heart just stopped. kinda rough times, but thats life for ya. started sketchin a new name. downloaded some cool ass music, bught a couple cd's. fun stuff.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

im doing great.

anywho, whats up owls?

hows everyones week?day?life?

my boss passed away this morning, sad shit, she had a heartattack on her birthday last sunday, then this morning her heart just stopped. kinda rough times, but thats life for ya. started sketchin a new name. downloaded some cool ass music, bught a couple cd's. fun stuff.

SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

oh shit...

thats almost exactly what i said when i went and saw her in the hospital the day she had the heart attack. i threw my arms up in the air and said "happy birthday!" while flailing my arms about. she just laughed, and gave me the "noooooooo shit" look. after i left that night, i went once the next day, and then never saw/spoke to her again. shit sucks.

aw he's so cute..

so yer talkin about me, right?

lens and devilist, i will be around tomorrow night, but i gotta get up early on saturday... i got yer message holmes, i'll give you a call tomorrow...

dlush, if you don;t have len's number i'll drop you an email with my number at yer shortcuts addy...

and both of you, i am at pop's @ 24th and york pretty much every night, but saturdays and sunday's i'm generally there till closing if either of yall ever wanna stop by...

cheers owls!

i played shitty pool, but rockin pinball tomnight...

buuuuuuuuuuuuump.

whats crackin owls?

my pops got in a wreck today, brand new truck.

black light bowling (cosmic bowling) later tonight

drinks

saw some siiiiiiickass freights today

talked to some old friends

hows everyone else...

Good night last night.. i met this girl down at the local bar and she bought just about all of my drinks , drop dead gorgeous she was. Ended up getting laid so it was all good. Lets hope tonight will be just as good...

Archived