NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks guys. appreciate it. just woke up from passing out. managed to finish that other bottle.....bleh

krie. ah, they said they didnt reckognize it so they fucking tossed it. glad to hear they didnt open it, but why the fuck didnt they try and return it? stupid ass mo fuckers.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

krie. ah, they said they didnt reckognize it so they fucking tossed it. glad to hear they didnt open it, but why the fuck didnt they try and return it? stupid ass mo fuckers.

Bloody idiots

Originally posted by EarMuffs

im stuck in this little shit hole town, I miss the ex, she was supposed to come here but her ride fell threw so now i have to wait two weeks till she can come, no money. no friends here :cry2:

id tell you to rock on over here, but i dont have a place for ya too stay. sorry too hear man. it'll work out n shit. just never right away, kinda fucked up how that operates but hey, im sure you know that by now.

krie, i agree man.

fantom, happy birthday!! i wish i would have known, i'd a sent you a birthday card!! ;]

did you get my pictures yet??

my baby's father is coming out here in august he already has a plane ticket and everything, like whoaaaaaaaaaaa

as of saturday it hasnt gotten here, im expecting several different items in the mail from 12oz peeps. however, some were "apparently" sent weeks ago. im starting to get worried. i think its time to get a p.o. box, considering i have sent about half a grand worth in items out, and one person so far has received what i sent. fuck the post office, im still waiting by the mailbox.

*edit: oh, and thank you. my birtday was meh. but i cant complain.

What's up you muthafuckaz?......I'm going to be back on here for awhile until I get bored again......O.G. Nightowl...hahaha

Originally posted by alure

fantom, happy birthday!! i wish i would have known, i'd a sent you a birthday card!! ;]

Will I get a card ? :P

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

oh shit. and now a post dedicated to why i actually clicked this link.

aluuuuuuuure, i got your mail. cute pics. will have them in the mail ,and the pictures in the email soon.

YIPPEEE

Archived