NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by EarMuffs

damn niggah its been awhile.. whats brackin bool?

nothin' much,yo........just drinkin',smokin' the green, and painting. I have to turn myself in to jail for a whole 20 days for being convicted on my 2nd DWI charge...I have a feeling that my Canadian vacations will be no longer tangible(I heard that they don't let people over the border for a DWI conviction....and that fuckin' blows wads)---fuck. Anyways, I'm still down here in the same spot and if you can get here you got a place to crash..and if not....fuck it...I've been sleeping downtown lately anyhow...try to visit if you can....I'm pretty sure I'm leaving for New York in late August-and I don't plan on coming back to this shithole.

Originally posted by alure

455 hey homie..nice seeing you around here... you staying up in ny for good? if so we should party it up..i moved to the balti area and i want to go visit ny..;]

Fuck yeah......yeah...I don't plan on coming back out West....I'm tired of it-plus I don't really like any of the major cities over here--I will be in Syracuse for a few months making some money and then I'm hooking up with my homie Brian in BK....Flatbush to be exact--I would also be down to visit Balti.....sounds dope....keep in touch sista-"vintage455@hotmail"....oh yeah,I read that you are expecting a child or all ready had one...anyways,Congratulations on that-good luck....

FREE HARRY ALEMAN!!!!!!

if you don't know who Harry Aleman is....look up his name on the net...

Originally posted by 455

Fuck yeah......yeah...I don't plan on coming back out West....I'm tired of it-plus I don't really like any of the major cities over here--I will be in Syracuse for a few months making some money and then I'm hooking up with my homie Brian in BK....Flatbush to be exact--I would also be down to visit Balti.....sounds dope....keep in touch sista-"vintage455@hotmail"....oh yeah,I read that you are expecting a child or all ready had one...anyways,Congratulations on that-good luck....

FREE HARRY ALEMAN!!!!!!

if you don't know who Harry Aleman is....look up his name on the net...

werd i will... yeah i already had my son..fantom is gonna post flicks of him here soon..yeah ill party with you in balti.. i woulda let you crash at my place but i live with the rents these days since i moved out here.. but ill keep in touch with you..or about you keep in touch with me since your always on the move.. ;] missalure@hotmail.com

Originally posted by 455

nothin' much,yo........just drinkin',smokin' the green, and painting. I have to turn myself in to jail for a whole 20 days for being convicted on my 2nd DWI charge...I have a feeling that my Canadian vacations will be no longer tangible(I heard that they don't let people over the border for a DWI conviction....and that fuckin' blows wads)---fuck. Anyways, I'm still down here in the same spot and if you can get here you got a place to crash..and if not....fuck it...I've been sleeping downtown lately anyhow...try to visit if you can....I'm pretty sure I'm leaving for New York in late August-and I don't plan on coming back to this shithole.

yeah i still wanna make it out there asoe been tryin to get me teh reall teh fuckin time. but soon my friends, i will return to my roots.

Originally posted by cultural me

however gay, thats why i have a retarded mac. shit couldnt break if you hit it with a sledge.

so hows everyone doing tonight? im doin good cause portugal beat englands ass.

mine was/is a mac... the new one's gonna be a 17in powerbook (get the check on monday, so i'm buying the computer monday night ... woo!)

however the old one is a 4 or 5 year old pismo that spent half it's life in my bag, being bounced over potholes on my bike, thrown into moving trains, and generally being treated like shit... i'm actually kind of amazed it lasted as long as it did...

i'm still spending about 20 minutes every day trying to get the old one working, tho, cuz i have all my writing on there... a bunch of stuff that is sposed to be published and shit, and the only place i have it is in the computer...

kinda blows...

Archived