NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit

and i really like fishing.

yea but it aint

sitting on the shore of a lake

drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette

its being on a boat in the freezing cold

in shitty conditions, for 4 months straight

i know a kid that did it. but he's a fucking wack job so his opinion and insights are pretty worthless. i seriously think about it all the time. i know it would be brutal, something bout it really appeals to me tho.

the white kid that wrote graff in dark days did it after they filmed that.

i'd like to go with a friend tho. you are dealing with some gnarly no joke motherfuckers out there.

Originally posted by bute

if your serious i might be able to hook you up. you would just start off draggin branches and chipping them. pays not great.

Yeah man, that be sweet. Pays not great hey ? It beats what im getting now.... $0. :lol: Draggin and chipping sounds fine to me

today me and the baby's father went and signed paternity papers to get a social security card, and birth certificate..for some reason i hyphenated my son's lastname with both of ours. i never thought i would do it because well for the last 9 months i hated him , but he has been coming around, *sigh* i dont know. he has also been affectionate towards me, which really catches me off guard..but i wish he wouldnt be so touchy towards me..cause fuck he does have a girlfriend. i asked my friend why he does that, and she says "things are diffirent now, you had his baby..he sees you diffirently" which is probally true, but as much i like it at the same time it really sucks. but anyway enough of my "girlish" rant i got to drink a margarita today..ohhhh lalalala.. haha i was stoked, i'm such a dork. yeah..i dont have much to say..i'm tired..i better go and catch some z's before the lil one wakes up.........

Got any photo's Vinyl ?

Its pretty cold here too..

I did fuck all last night bute, stayed in watched a dvd. And tonights quite similar, was kickin it at a mates then i dropped em off down at the marina but i passed on it all.

Bute there is, theres a little scroll down thingo that has options, i use "Latest" too see the most recent ones then i work back untill i seen em all..

FUCKING LOSER

:mad:

as if my baby's father couldnt have been more of a fuck up..a week before the baby's due i called him and told him "you didnt care to get along with me..so this is what i'm doing if you dont tell your parents, i'm showing up on their doorstep because your parents have a right to know they are grandparents, and i'm also going through the court system to get child support" well, he finally tells me i told my parents.. made up some huge story .. and yet i never hear from them..he tells me "their just really busy" i just kinda let it slide.. they werent there for machai's birth or didnt call..i ask about it "they are out of town" ..

finally i keep pestering him, and he's like i'm going to ask if they want to come over in a couple of days.. so they finaly came over today, and i end up finding out that he didnt tell them a week before machai was due (as if that wasnt bad enough) he only told them 3 DAYS AGO.. need i say more?? i'm fucking so pissed right now, you should have heard his fucking bullshit story, and i had to sit there and act like everything was okay in front of his parents because i wanted it to be a special nice day ...

i want to tell him .."just fuck off i dont want you coming near your son" but then that would let him off the hook to easy, and i dont want to do that to my son.. but since i OBVIOUSLY cant trust him.. i'm just going to tell him "you lied to me i obviously cant trust you, so back to square one we are going through the court system..for child support learn your fucking lesson"

breathe........

Re: FUCKING LOSER

Originally posted by alure

:mad:

as if my baby's father couldnt have been more of a fuck up..a week before the baby's due i called him and told him "you didnt care to get along with me..so this is what i'm doing if you dont tell your parents, i'm showing up on their doorstep because your parents have a right to know they are grandparents, and i'm also going through the court system to get child support" well, he finally tells me i told my parents.. made up some huge story .. and yet i never hear from them..he tells me "their just really busy" i just kinda let it slide.. they werent there for machai's birth or didnt call..i ask about it "they are out of town" ..

finally i keep pestering him, and he's like i'm going to ask if they want to come over in a couple of days.. so they finaly came over today, and i end up finding out that he didnt tell them a week before machai was due (as if that wasnt bad enough) he only told them 3 DAYS AGO.. need i say more?? i'm fucking so pissed right now, you should have heard his fucking bullshit story, and i had to sit there and act like everything was okay in front of his parents because i wanted it to be a special nice day ...

i want to tell him .."just fuck off i dont want you coming near your son" but then that would let him off the hook to easy, and i dont want to do that to my son.. but since i OBVIOUSLY cant trust him.. i'm just going to tell him "you lied to me i obviously cant trust you, so back to square one we are going through the court system..for child support learn your fucking lesson"

breathe........

you know what? let him off that easy. for your son's sake. he really doesn't sound like father material. just get the money he owes you and spend it wisely.

it's a complicated matter and i don't want to come off like i know what you should do, but that's my 2cents based on the little i know of whats goin on with you. good luck. you sound like a good mom.