NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Lens' Nightmare Weekend

I just wanted to vent about my weekend. I did this in another thread but I wanted to go into detail here....

I got in a big fight saturday with my gf of 5 years and as of right now, we're no longer together. I am remaining optimistic things will work out but only time will really tell. I really miss her. I know i'll be thinking of her all night.

Last night I went out with a bunch of the boys and some jerk tried to pick a fight with my friend. As I attempted to break it up, this jerk turns on me. I ended up kicking his ass good. My friend were impressed but after several whiskey sours i passed out in a very angst filled sleep in my buddies vw bus while they all went to bad ass super nightclub.

I didn't get home until 6 this morning and I had very patchy sleep. Then it turns out that I lost my keys during the fight. I end up having to go to my gf's house to get my spare set. She won't even come out to see me....just leaves them on the porch. The neighborhood that was once so welcoming is suddenly a hostile place. I tell my buddy to "please get me the fuck out of here." I don't think i ever felt so uncomfortable in my entire life....serious.

I'm going to have to go and have a valium right now to calm down. My eyes feel filled with powdered glass. Having to lock my emotions deep inside for the four hours of work I had to perform at the (blank) today has given me an ulcer which is burning bad right now.

Even though you're all just online personas congregating her, it just feels good to get this out. Thanks for listening. I love my gf very much and I hope she comes to her senses. Root for me 12oz.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats cool man. Thanks for giving it a shot though. Im gonna drag my ass down to centerlink and see if i can get the doll or something. i hate that place, stand in line for an hour, finally your turn, then the lady tells you that you are in the wrong line. haha

Hey mate

well the powdercoating job i didnt get.. which wasnt so bad. the people seemed like cunts anyway. Im gonna get my old man on to the body work tomorrow..

Damn this golfer from australia just nailed a fucken awsome hole in one

Originally posted by krie

ahah oh god

that lil asian guy from american idol is singing on tv

this guy is a laugh :lol:

guy is fuckin hysterical. the chinese people here in hong kong even think it's hysterical.

i don't know if i'm an owl, but what up mltf4nt0m

i got another interview tomorrow so hopefully ill get it, just as a storeman, i just need something to tie me over before i go into the defence force.

man im hungry

gday mate

yeah just a storeman

pretty average job but just need it to tie me over for a few months

got car registration and phone bills etc to pay

and of course, booze to be bought :ballcap:

whatsup with you?

dope job

i wouldnt buy that though

design me some freaky chick spittin gum balls outta her cunt and ill take one :ballcap:

Archived