NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

lol, krie why does that not suprise me, how ya been mate?

good good.. i forgot to take out the dinner out of freezer, i doubt itll be defrosted in time, damn eh. whatsup with u ?

we got a long weekend down under this week, hooray.

its 3am.. did some drinking.. got the scribble jam 7 dvd in the mail... was dissapointed with it except for the emcee battles... the graff content was dissapointing.. not much action footage.. and the walls were breezed by... only the finals for the dj battle was shown.... the breaking was good... swann should have won the emcee battle... and they didnt show that great dj emcee duo from europe.. i forget who it was but they were sick... its snowy.. i want to paint... i have essays to work on and no time.. i hate this.. commissioned art to do.. and no time to do it.. i hate this.. the band at the bar covered bring the noise.. great song.. horribel cover by the band.. played some foose.. i love foose..

yay

haha.. i was in labor..when i posted last.. i guess i'm tough or something because i didnt even realize i was in hard labor... meaning i was contracting every 5 mins, and your supposed to go to the hospital. I didnt think it hurt that bad..then i called my midwife and she said to come in.. so i called up my girl to pick up me and my mom and thats when the contractions started getting really bad.. that they made me start crying.. and i ended up puking in the car the whole way there.. haha and by the time i got to the hospital my contractions were 3 mins apart.. the baby's father met me there and he was all nervous.. but everyone thought i was going to take forever so they all left to go eat breakfast, except my mom. Well i was in so much pain that i was screaming during my contractions and they kept on telling me that they were going to give me my medication and i kept on asking for it. Suddenly i felt like i had to take the biggest shit in the world, so i kept on ripping out my moniters and running to the bathroom haha but thats the baby coming. The nurse kept on telling me to breathe, cause i started hypervenitaling. Finally the doctor came in and was like "we are going to break your water" and she did. Then shes like "okay now your going to have to start pushing" i go "WHAT!!!!?? i want my epidural!$(*!$)(&!$)(&~!" and she's like "i'm sorry sweetie, you went so quick its too late right now we dont have time" i freaked out.. but i had no choice but to start pushing, the worst most painful feeling i ever had in my entire life, i was in so much pain i couldnt even cry and i screamed at the top my lungs. Finally he came out, and they were checking him out and the babies father had just gotten back from eatting!! He completely missed out on the whole entire thing, and everybody came inside. haha they were only gone for 30 mins and i had the baby. But my son is so beautiful, he has a head full of black hair, and right now his eyes are blue but i dont know if thats going to stay. Holy shit he is also 8 pounds and 3 oz and 21 inches long. NOONE KNEW i had that big of a baby in me, cause i looked so tiny haha. He is the greatest baby ever, when he's sleeping he just whimpers and is always making noises. I had gotten to the hospital at 8 and had the baby at 9:54 am. hahaha. Damn. I named him Connor Machai. ;]

well speaking of hospitals, i spent a few hours at one tonite

well me and my roommate were going to go to the beach tronite to meet up with these girls we met down there last time

but upon waking up this morning we discovered the mountains were covered with snow

so we packed up our boards and headed out

we figured we would have a few hours in the snow then head to the beach

well it didnt happen.

about an hour and a half in, my roommate misjudged the size of a tabletop

and ended up eating shit face first

well he was spitting up mouthfuls of blood and couldnt remember earlier in the day

i took him to the hospital

he has...

-a fractured jaw

-a chipped tooth

-a concussion

fun fun fun

oh did i mention this happened last year also

Was a laid back night, I met up with a group for a birthday party. Decided to hang in Champs in Minneap, the place was dead. Met a pretty girl named Laura. Works at the front desk in a fancy hair salon type place while attending school at the U of M for nursing. Did some bowl cruisin and stopped by the practice space in St. Paul to watch my friends jam for a while. Bigup to hiding out on a Saturday.

wow, i had such a.....shity ass night. goddammit. one of the gastations i deliver to was robbed while i was in it. i woulda saved the day and all, but.......the sun was in my eyes. yeah. plus there werent any hot women t impress by risking my life. so yeah, i chilled and a te a hot dog in the back while this mexican dude lotted the place. three am sucks.