NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

wonk

Originally posted by 455

A one two,A one two......Breakadawn........Breakadawn...a one two,a one two......I was born........

its been to cold to venture anywhere near downtown...im helpin put the word out on the pharcyde show, and i should have tickets to sell sometime this week. other then that school + a blackbook, the life im leading. whats goin on with you?

^^^^^not much......I've been digging for 45's to use and fuck around with......I just picked up The Mar-Keys-"Honey Pot"(Stax) for $1.50 along with The Charmells-"As Long As I've Got You"(Stax/the piano sample for C.R.E.A.M.).....it is soooo sick...other than that...nothing..it's too damn cold.

meet at the park tomorrow around 2:30 or so....if you can.peace Intangi.

dart got impounded today

i was pissed cause it was some bullshit but

ill get it back tomorrow morning

basically i got pulled over for only running 4 lugnuts on each wheel

then after he pulled me over he said my exhaust was loud, i said 'what exhaust?'

he got mad, then ponch pulled up to help his buddy out finding things wrong with my car

i had to pop the hood and they gave me a few writeups

then i had to pop the trunk

i had my bottle of argon/co2 in the trunk for my welder, and had to argue with the cops that it wasnt nitrous, fags

even if it was, it wasnt hooked up to anything

anywho, when all was said and done my car was loaded up onto a tow truck and i walked home

so now tomorrow i had to pay 75 bucks to the city for that fat piece of crap to pull me over, 125 for the tow, and 25 for storage

bastards, i wish this city wasnt hard up for money so often

i've had cops try to get me for sound violations twice... i told them to go ahead and call chp to check it... it takes about an hour for chp to show up with the sound meter dealie, but boy is it entertaining when it stays just shy of too loud (when idling)...

and i dunno what year the dart is, but keep in mind that if it's old enough you can probably get out of half the shit they wrote you up for...

my truck mysteriously got a flat while parked in the garage... and i was gonna take it into my buddy's shop in a couple days to have him spin off the lock nuts that i never got a key for so i could do my brakes... now i have to find a way to get the nuts off without his compressor so i can get a damn flat fixed... then do the brakes... all on a budget of nothing...

good times...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

and i dunno what year the dart is, but keep in mind that if it's old enough you can probably get out of half the shit they wrote you up for...

now i have to find a way to get the nuts off without his compressor so i can get a damn flat fixed...

the dart is smog exempt

so im not stressing the violations

good thinmg the cop thought i was being a smartass though and didnt look under to see straight pipe

anyway to get your locking lugs off

just take a big enough socket to fit over the lug and hit it with a hammer or mallet until it makes a snug fit, then simply use a rachet with a breaker bar on the socket

That has happened to me before....but....this one day I ended up getting a parking ticket and while the lady was walking up the block,I pulled out my pocket knife and popped all 3 tires on that piece of shit they drive.....she ran back and tried to call for "backup" or something but the walkie talkie didn't work-I told her to "fuck off" and left......oh yeah,I was with about 6 of my friends...which made made it twice as funny. I didn't walk back to my car....go figure.

ughhhh i hate stupid bitches. me and the baby's dad started getting along again, and he tells me he hates the girl that i fought also.. well lastnight we were at 3 kegger with a band and everything like 200 people jammed back in a room it was fun.. but then fucking that stupid bitch is there, and i wont start shit with her ONLY because im fucking 6 months pregnant..and she goes up to him right infront of me while im standing on a couch and starts hugging him, over and over again while looking back at me.. it felt like a knife going through my stomach i got so upset and my girl talia turned and looked at me and that set her off, cause she had already wanted to fight her for kicking me in the stomach, but i told her no.. she runs up to that bitch and tells her "you better be glad ****** is fucking protecting your ass or i'd fucking kill you right now i fucking hate you bitch for kicking her in the stomach" and starts shoving her so that bitch grabbed onto talia and they started fighting, it took like 8 doods trying to get talia off of her and talia is just swinging and gets slammed on the couch and gets back up and is still swinging and some guy got in the way of that bitch and talia socks him in the face so fucking hard... and i had people protecting me, but i wanted to fucking jump in so bad cause thats my fucking fight. but the only thing that stoped talia from fighting and going crazy was her boy calming her down and hugging her.. but then not even 10 mins later another stupid bitch that is friends with the other girl who had said "its a war between my friends and her friends and my friends are gonna win" when i fought the girl was there also and trying to kick talia out, which i dont fuckign know why she wasnt shit at that party.. so talia goes up to her in this long ass hallway and says "you want me to fucking leave ??" and that girl is like "You need to get the fuck out" and talia socks her in the face so fucking hard, that girl gets so dazed and falls back and talia just keeps socking her in the face and everyone is trying to break it up and that girl goes to kick talia and haha she fucking socks her in the face again and that stupid bitch falls on her ass .. thats my fucking girl!!! hahaha.. and she walks out all fucking drunk and tells my baby's dad "i hope you know this is all fucking fault" and walks out..hahahaha

Originally posted by When

dart got impounded today

i was pissed cause it was some bullshit but

ill get it back tomorrow morning

basically i got pulled over for only running 4 lugnuts on each wheel

then after he pulled me over he said my exhaust was loud, i said 'what exhaust?'

he got mad, then ponch pulled up to help his buddy out finding things wrong with my car

i had to pop the hood and they gave me a few writeups

then i had to pop the trunk

i had my bottle of argon/co2 in the trunk for my welder, and had to argue with the cops that it wasnt nitrous, fags

even if it was, it wasnt hooked up to anything

anywho, when all was said and done my car was loaded up onto a tow truck and i walked home

so now tomorrow i had to pay 75 bucks to the city for that fat piece of crap to pull me over, 125 for the tow, and 25 for storage

bastards, i wish this city wasnt hard up for money so often

u are definately a trooper .. i remember the day you posted that you bought that mopar.. the challenge was destin for you jedi !

Originally posted by 455

meet at the park tomorrow around 2:30 or so....if you can.peace Intangi.

Ill assume this means friday...Ill see what I can do...its fuckin cold out, if you can be there like at 1:30...

Originally posted by EarMuffs

wheres mitchell?

Please tell me you have seen that movie..."Mitchell" if not go rent it....greatest film ever.