Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
garcia_vega

why the fuck arent the simpsons on?

you know--i hardly ever watch tv and tonight i try to watch my favorite show, and i turn on the tv and see fucking will smith's grill staring at me. i just wanted to post this because i figured at least some people on this board would realize what an outrage it is that stupid ass fuckin independence day is on instead of the simpsons. what the fuck.

yea i hate it when that shit happens your all about to rockabilly and catch your show and some bull shit programing tears u up.. the horror.

bwahhhahahaha. Sucks to be you. I haven't had TV in like 4 months. I've gotten so used to it now.

and it's not only the fact that they dont show the simpsons--its also that they replace it with such horrible shit. fuckin will smith. his career peaked when he made the "parents just don't understand" video. it was all downhill from there. what does he think he got too big for jazzy jeff or something now? and i work until 9pm so i never catch the weekday reruns. they have to deprive me of the one day a week i get to watch tv.

Guest platapie

dam its not even primetime where im at and im bummed. fuck will smith. the fresh prince is cool tho

it's all out of context man i have no clue either why they are playing this shit movie...

maybe it's got to do with patriotism..

did fox pick up a new CEO or something because the programs and their schedules SUCK

the simpsons are on like 6-10 times a day , there was just 4 episodes on .......you can get your fix tomollo

dude i don't know where you live but there's no 6-10 simpsons on a day where i'm at. only twice a day in the week 5:30pm and 6:30pm, and the one episode on sunday at 8. when your work schedule is monday through saturday 11am-8 or 9pm, that equals 1 episode of simpsons per week. divide that by will smith and that's a fucked up equasion right there.

Guest Pilau Hands

holy crap. vancouver has it schweet

the ones at 930 and 12 are the same episode though , sometimes i watch it both times just bc its hilarious

Independence Day does suck and I liked Will Smith the first few years of Fresh Prince. Then I started to hate him.I love the Simpsons but I hate Lisa. I like Disco Stu.

thankfully, Home Movies will be on 4 minutes, so I can put all this ugliness behind me...

im sick of seeing him talk about stupid shit , and his music is wak , but independance day , bad boys , are pretty good shows , and of course fresh prince is still good shit .

i can see why ppl would hate on him though

i was pissed thursday cause family guy wasn't on...now they replace the simpsons with that crap movie.... i was mad....but beer calmed me down. and i watched carrie 2 "the rage" ....not so good....not so bad...

Originally posted by SHELLTOES

Family Guy is the funniest show on TV

hence i was pissed. it better be on this thursday. ;)

garcia, man you made my fuckin day. To come on here and to see someone took the time to bitch about the simpsons...im glad someone pays attention to the more important things in life. like when the man jip us an evening of the simpsons. my hats off to you, guy.