Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Spokack

smoke, toke, choke....

it was fun when i was younger.. and alot less experianced with most the substances out there. Now that ive dabbled into most the stuff available its kind of lost its "magik."

Still its good for an every now and then pick me up or what not.. and theres nothing wrong with sitting down with a friend and token a few bowls every now and then.

hhahahaha....no kidding....

marajuana is some seriously overated bullshit....

"whoa dude, i just blew 120 dollars on these dank ass buds....im fucked up....im going to go eat some cookies and take a nap bro"

...yeah....fucking party

no i'm not new to puffin, i was just really bored and wanted to start a thread. yah and i know its weak compared to everything else.

Originally posted by boogie hands

hhahahaha....no kidding....

marajuana is some seriously overated bullshit....

yup my roomates smoke way to much, broke bastards

Fuck That

I smoke dope, its great.

I don't care if its "weak" compared to to other things. My hallucinogen trips havve recnet reminded me of how powerful hash is, and that I still have a lot to gain from it

On top of which, before I smoked dope, I got panic attacks with nose and eye bleeds everyday. If I smoke twice a week - it doesn't happen and I don't have to take prozac or anything else

you can rag on it all you want, the bottom line is its my drug of choice. I spend less money on dope than my frineds do on alcohol

i gave up the 'cronic' 2 years ago,i prefer ecstacy and that new stuff called 'ice' or crystal met / shaboo some people call it..but still drugs are fucked up i try not to get into them too often,graff is my cronic drug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!