ne1 wana give me a 5 page report?

rip

ok i tottaly screwed up this time. i didnt write my senior portfollio paper(due friday 5-7 pages long). does any1 have a report about somthing that sounds semi like a 17 year old senior would write? yah i know i should have wrote it, but can any1 help me? and yes i know im taking the easy way out, and this isnt a fuccing help with homework forum but it is worth a try.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

god forbid you should actually do it yourself. you have 3 days to do it. Stop posting on here and start writing.

christ, how lazy are people today. it seems like theyd go through more trouble to get around doing the work, than to actually just *gasps* DOING THE WORK

heh thanks for the engouragement, thanks to cyberessays.com it only took me 1 hour to copy paste a report and re write it in my own words. mmmmmm police corruption is bad. no all i need is pistures. ne1 have any?

steal one of the internet and copy it in ur own words , i did it ALL the time in HS , and got better grades than the whole rest of the class , the trick is to change it in such a way that it still fits your overall writing style / level .

good luck

Archived