Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rip

ne1 wana give me a 5 page report?

ok i tottaly screwed up this time. i didnt write my senior portfollio paper(due friday 5-7 pages long). does any1 have a report about somthing that sounds semi like a 17 year old senior would write? yah i know i should have wrote it, but can any1 help me? and yes i know im taking the easy way out, and this isnt a fuccing help with homework forum but it is worth a try.

god forbid you should actually do it yourself. you have 3 days to do it. Stop posting on here and start writing.

christ, how lazy are people today. it seems like theyd go through more trouble to get around doing the work, than to actually just *gasps* DOING THE WORK

if you can write about ANYTHING then get your copy on and put it on your own words.

it's not that hard

Ahhhhhh......I remember High School. The panic of realizing you wasted the entire year smoking pot and fucking around and that you have 3 days to finish your final project you got 4 months ago. Sigh......memories:dazed:

heh thanks for the engouragement, thanks to cyberessays.com it only took me 1 hour to copy paste a report and re write it in my own words. mmmmmm police corruption is bad. no all i need is pistures. ne1 have any?

sure dude...ill give you a 5 page report....

....on DEEEEEZ NUTZZZZZ!!!

steal one of the internet and copy it in ur own words , i did it ALL the time in HS , and got better grades than the whole rest of the class , the trick is to change it in such a way that it still fits your overall writing style / level .

good luck

Originally posted by tue skinny

ANYONE WANNA GIVE ME A BLOWJOB?

No but I can give you a 10 page report on oral sex and it's effect's on a human tongue.

this cat had like 3 days and it takes what like 2-3 hours to bring 5 pages from your own mind? keep biting kid! sheeeeeeit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this