The Punk Style[In.General]

DONE FOUR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ?!?!

Rap kids are dumb. they dress stupid. most are stupid.

most are hypocritical as hell and most blow little shit way out of fuckin porportion. they like to blow shit up so they can have a cause to fight.

ex. (dress stupid) over sized pants, Pretty boy hair (like wax and lots of stupid tattoos "THUG LIFE"

-i know the "more mainstream" Thugs are the FUBU Wearers and GANGSTAS but its all the same.

ex. (they are stupid) alot drop out of high school...which yes doesnt mean they are stupid as far as actually intelligence, but you cant do shit anymore with out high school muchless with high school so not going, or not furthering your education is a dumb move.

ex. (blowing little shit out of porportion) this is just one example...although theres many.

-i was at a underground show and we were all outside during the groups, a white "punk" type guy rode his skateboard by and one of the guys from one of the groups was joking and said "punk rocks dead" or something similiar to that. ok that was it that night.. for the next like 5 shows the topic of the conversation for the group was how that guy was a thug for saying that guy was a "punk rocks dead" and they talked about how ignorance is bad and they dont like that gruop anymore. and that is fucking stupid.

some more stuff...the clothes they wear, they talk so much about how "GHETTO THEY ARE" and they dont do what other people do becuase they dont care (thug life) they do what feels comfortable....yet they all come off looking the same..baggy pants, XXL tshirt, " " hair and (ADD ANY PAIR OF 200 DOLLAR SHOES HERE )....mmmm.

RAP GIRLS are dumb becuase they dont look as good as girls at the mall who shop at abercrombie or amercian eagle, and they arnt as cool and they dont listen to CRASS.

RAP kids have stupid logic about shit. something im seeing lately, the new fight..."BLING BLING" or whatever. "bling bling "

no one has a valid reason..oh they are big..so what

from now on everyone has to hate fat people becuase they are big and take up alot of room. SUVs fit in the same parking lots and fit on the same streets. the only reason a mother fucker should be worried about hitting one is if they dont know how to drive and stay in their lane, or park. yea.

now, i can say all this becuase i know lots of RAP kids. well RAP and HIP HOP kids. all the same. HIP HOP kids are alot better. i go to all the shows around here..and here the kids arnt that bad, but some need some work. and i also know them and talk to them alot and enough so that i can make these judgements.

but just to clarifiy...i dont hang out with RAP kids with GOLD chains and " " hair or anything...if i talk to them usually they have to be somewhat normal.

now dont think im super RAP hater...im just saying. if i had my pick id take a Hip HOP kid with normal dress over a "GHETTO NIGGA" fag any day.

also im not homophobic..( JUST A COMPLETE HYPOCRITE) i have the right to call things fag in my own way. i dont really care..gay people can do what they want. i call people whitey, im white..doesnt mean i hate white people. fag fag fag fag fag fag fag...fucking cunt dyke lesbian die mathew shepard. yea.

i love gays.

this whole post didnt make sense but whatever. im bored and i have 4 carpets to shampoo today. lets hope i make a sale yay

The reason i spent the 5 minutes making this is so u can see how ridiculous you look coming from the other persons view point. In what way should any other persons life style concern you? I listen to punk, along with about every other genere i can think of, on and off.

Where do you get off talking about people being ignorant and stupid? Do you not relize how bad you've just made yourself look? Do you know every ones personal ideals? Do you know my faiths and beliefs? And you dont think that you've shrouded yourself in ignorance? Thats laughable.

"There stupid because they dont belive in every thing i belive in, they chose to make a different choice then me.. what a bunch of assholes. "

I dont judge people, not my place. Your entitled to your opinion and i respect it.. and i bet anything that if you read this you'll get upset and right back about what a "FAGGOT" i am (u not being homophobic and all.)

Funny, also because maybe you dont listen to all the RAP-HIP HOP- JUNGLE ETC. thats considerd pop today.. maybe you dont like the fact that those guys are out there making money off the scene and taking away from the grass roots image you wish it could still maintain.. maybe punks the same position? Maybe there two sides to every story.

I dont care where you get your information from, your never able to comment on a scene in true retrospect until you've been immersed in it and really experianced it.. i know Some kids who like rap.. does that qualify me to say that im from crenshaw and that i know all the ideals of every one who embraces that culture?

Be a little more open minded... thats all im saying, feel free to hate im not trying to stop you. But if you ever want any one to listen to you and not laugh in your face you should best learn to open yourself up real quickly cause u wont last a day in the non- prepubescent world out there.

(one last hint of irony.. funny u should post somthing about punk kids starting shit and then u go antagonizing them...)

relax, not everything needs to result in bitching and crying and hurt feelings.. to all the Gangsta thugs out there who get upset because of this im sorry.

Lastly, yet foremost..........I think everyone should lay off and have these presumptions of what people are because of what they wear or what music they listen too. I am a hypocrite as well , but i am understanding and im trying to look past that. And probably even more important on that, people should concentrate more so on what is fun.

Fuckin stupid ass retards. punk isnt what you look like, its the music you listen to. stop worrying about how punk you look and start drawing better. fuckin toys

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

Lastly, yet foremost..........I think everyone should lay off and have these presumptions of what people are because of what they wear or what music they listen too. I am a hypocrite as well , but i am understanding and im trying to look past that. And probably even more important on that, people should concentrate more so on what is fun.

Hey check it out, this guys actually considerate and not your average Internet dwelling..ehh well leave it there

some punkers are cool as fuck and some are stupid as fuck, as with all styles or cultures. but yes the whole idea of punk is kinda hypocritical. have u seen SL someting Punk? i saw it a long time ago and it was a good movie. it shows how all these punks are just trying to be anarchists and different and crazy and shit but once everyone starts spiking their hair and wearing chains and shit theyre just uniform like every other wannabe punker. everythings on the inside. its fine if u wannna dress in duck tape and black and fuck up ur hair etc etc.., but real punkers are punk on the inside, as with anyone. so as long as ur not just doin it to be cool or whatever then dress however u think looks good. personally, i think a lot of punkers act stupid as hell most of the time but when theyre not in their group or whatever theyre chill and they drop the attention deprived fuck-up act. and those thugs that start shit with punkers are just some other attention deprived idiots who dont know how to act. its fine to not like how someone acts or dresses or whatever, but let people fuckin be for christ sake!

anyone who thinks anarchism would actually work has no intelligence whatsoever.

punk is silly, its all about catch phrases, patches on your hoodies, 500 saftey pins, a bunch of piercings, rebelling against stupid things that no one cares about and scoring scene points. fuck the whole punk ethic, ive seen how it works, and its garbage, quit wearing your music. you punk kids are so stupid. thats the reason i stopped going to see my favourite bands play, i couldnt deal with teh retards all patched out trying to yell at me for not wearing patches on my clothes, and wearing regular joe clothes and not rebelling. im there to hear some music, not change the world. im happy i have money in my wallet and can have a good time and enjoy myself, not being worried about talking about how gay suvs are, i happen to liek suvs, as i like off roading in my spare time.

im rambling, i hate the "punk" scene, they should check themselves before they wreck themselves.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

punk is silly, its all about catch phrases, patches on your hoodies, 500 saftey pins, a bunch of piercings, rebelling against stupid things that no one cares about and scoring scene points. fuck the whole punk ethic, ive seen how it works, and its garbage, quit wearing your music. you punk kids are so stupid. thats the reason i stopped going to see my favourite bands play, i couldnt deal with teh retards all patched out trying to yell at me for not wearing patches on my clothes, and wearing regular joe clothes and not rebelling. im there to hear some music, not change the world

So true man. I hate all the punk fucks with their huge army boots and mohawks looking at me like I'm the weird one coz I wear normal clothes. And I make it a point to only talk to the normal people at shows. Most of these kids are just trying to be badasses, thinking that listening to punk means they don't have to give a fuck about anybody, and that their parents can't beat them anymore. Whatever. Fags.....

TT Boy, are you going tonight??

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I hate all the punk fucks with their huge army boots and mohawks looking at me like I'm the weird one coz I wear normal clothes. And I make it a point to only talk to the normal people at shows. Most of these kids are just trying to be badasses, thinking that listening to punk means they don't have to give a fuck about anybody, and that their parents can't beat them anymore. Whatever. Fags.....

that's funny, I hate when peoplein normal clothes look at me like I'm weird coz I wear boots and a mohawk. It never stopped me from talking to people who didn't dress like me....................

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

So true man. I hate all the punk fucks with their huge army boots and mohawks looking at me like I'm the weird one coz I wear normal clothes. And I make it a point to only talk to the normal people at shows. Most of these kids are just trying to be badasses, thinking that listening to punk means they don't have to give a fuck about anybody, and that their parents can't beat them anymore. Whatever. Fags.....

TT Boy, are you going tonight??

im actually thinking about it, id like to see downway play. are you going?

do you knwo what time theyre playing at? i need some info, give me a call if you get this message. maybe we should meet down there.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

that's funny, I hate when peoplein normal clothes look at me like I'm weird coz I wear boots and a mohawk. It never stopped me from talking to people who didn't dress like me....................

well bodice i think the scene here is a little more assholish than yours, youd have to be here to understand i guess.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

What the fuck?? OK, how about you come over here, talk to the kids that show up at these fucking shows, then spew your holier-than-thou shit. You know nothing about me or the scene over here, so keep your little opinions to yourself.....

TT Boy, hit me up on MSN, I'll give you the details:D

i didn't read any of the garbage in this thread....

"in this day and age, when rebellion is sold as a commodity, the best way to dress is as plain as possible"

-Sam McPheeters (yes he gets has punk points than anyone else)

well bodice i think the scene here is a little more assholish than yours, youd have to be here to understand i guess.

No, no, I do understand. By and large I don't get along with punks AT ALL. I've discovered that the best way to piss of punks is to have a mowhawk - and wear an Islanders hockey top.

They don't like Americans, they don't like bright clothes, they don't like large brand names like Starter

i've actually been threatened physically

When I was younger I pretty much refused to talk to anyone who wasn't a "rocker". I got over it - but it works both ways. not all punks/goths/gay people/homies/old people/buisness men are assholes

just most

im actually thinking about it, id like to see downway play. are you going?

do you knwo what time theyre playing at? i need some info, give me a call if you get this message. maybe we should meet down there.

Down play.. your not for the love of humanity talking about the band that's from los angeles are you? There all high school kids? Sound like blink 182 before they went through puberty?

haha nah gotta be a coincedence

haha.. i make my own canvas patches.. but they've got pictures of bunnies, cheese, and pizza on em.. i sew em on with yarn because i suck and can't sew with regular thread.. but anyway... bunnies are cool, nuff said... cheesecore all the way.. and i'm in a pizza gang.. so there... i'm justified... wait... this is a punk thread... oh well.. i just like cartoons... time squad is on.. fuck this shit..

Originally posted by cornelius

.. this is a punk thread... oh well.. i just like cartoons... time squad is on.. fuck this shit..

I like Cartoons also, im still angry they took off the original batman cartoon, id take that over any thing out there right now.. Tho Ed,Edd and Eddie runs a close second..

from my perspective....

there is no punk "style" if you need a style to be happy with yourself, then you go do your little thing and leave me alone. i hate people fucking labeling everyone! if by "style" you mean clothes, that's some shit too. i like punk music, i go to punk shows, i understand and acknowledge punk ideals, but dont practice too many of them. i wear whatever the hell i like. dickies are comfortable as fuck and like 4 dollars. i shop at the thrift store. i used to rollerblade, now i skateboard. i wear ufo's becasue they are the most comfortable fucking pants you will ever have on. i rock a studded belt because my grandma got me it. i wear a few bracelets and a cut off sock because i think they look good. shit, for a week in the summer black eric rocked a Mr. Thompson dickies jumpsuit he found in the street and he didnt bathe. clothes have nothing to do with anything. i dont give a fuck about hair i dont know when i'm getting it cut nor do i really care. youre probably meaning the stereotypical punk shit like on "that 80s show". i'd fuck that girl, but in real life she probably shops at abercrombie and spends all her parents hard earned money while she drives in her benz listening to u2. call me whatever the fuck you want, when i care, i'll let you know... i'll wear whatver the god damned hell i fucking want to you whore! if one day i feel like wearing a plaid suit, i'm going to sport taht shit like a g. if another day i feel like painting in some turquoise swim trunks that are too small and a wife beater, well then, i'm doing it. i did that, too. fuck stereotypes, fuck politics, fuck money, and fuck people who can't accept the fact that people are not all the same. i'd go naked all the time and avoid this shit if it was legal.

fuck outta here.

Originally posted by High Priest

Down play.. your not for the love of humanity talking about the band that's from los angeles are you? There all high school kids? Sound like blink 182 before they went through puberty?

haha nah gotta be a coincedence

hahah no no, its a coincedience, the band is actually called DOWNWAY, not down play, theyre a local canadian band, theyve played in la a bunch of times i think, but they dont sound like blink whatsoever. id like to hear this other band tho...... with such a strange name, or do they suck?

Guest SPLINTER

ok im gonna say i hate labeling more than anything.

ive been called a punk or punker a few times. it doesnt piss me off but why the hell am i a punk?? i dont listen to punk unless im in my cousins house. HE listen to punk. he dresses the so called punk way.

ok i admit i have messy hair. so what if im a lazy fuck?? i wear dickies but there the new doulble knee dickies and i where them because im a fat ass and i dont like jeans so its all im left with. i dont have giant spikes and the only patch on my backpack is a scooby doo that i got off my favorite pair of boxers. i listen to hip hop most of the time and i know it cant possibly be mistaken for punk.

all this is proof that just cuz youre messy and were dickies doesnt mean youre a punk. im a jock if anything. not a punk. i try not to label people because you miss out on being friends with lots of good people if you judge them by what they were or listen to.

knowledge from under the manhole

Originally posted by High Priest

I like Cartoons also, im still angry they took off the original batman cartoon, id take that over any thing out there right now.. Tho Ed,Edd and Eddie runs a close second..

yeah! batman was an awesome cartoon! the new batman cartoons are ok batman beyond or whatever it's called.. the same guy does the justice league too.. so they're all pretty good..

so yeah, to keep this relevant with the thread topic... in order to be punk, you have to wear batman underoos... and the shirt and cape too... like me. because walking around in underoos is a good sign that you do not give a fuck.. you have to act like you're batman too.. in public... just wearing em in front of your mirror in your room doesn't count.. so if you want to be a true punk, take my advice... because it is good advice to take.. and because i'm right, and i'm punk.. i wear tightey whiteys.. i'm going to sleep. rock out with your cock out.

Archived