The Punk Style[In.General]

DONE FOUR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Zack, anarchists are idiots... it's a pipe dream, you might as well try to get the Easter Bunny in the Senate... even IF there was complete anarchy, I would align with my friends and flex nuts over a certain area, thus imposing our form of law, and simeltaneoulsy destroying the anarchic state... I predict this would happen all over the freaking place and while this may lead to an ambiguous government and chaotic disarray, it wouldn't be anarchy... this isn't deep political thought, it's just common sense...

Guest im not witty

do you honestly think people would just sit around and starve, if food wasnt somehow regulated? we would just waste away?

is the fact that its against the law what stops you and or your friends from killing people?

just honest questions oner

i've just gotten into reading about anarchism, so i'm not too far into it. but it simply isn't "no government".

"Anarchism, therefore, is a political theory that aims to create a society which is without political, economic or social hierarchies."

it, of course, gets much deeper than that. i question a lot of the things you guys do, but i'm not gonna pretend like i know shit and make up scenarios about it until i know enough about it (like some people do...).

from what i have read anarchism sounds ok to me so far, but who knows. the british probably thought america was a pipe dream too.

dude, BASIC human nature... if I have it and you want it, ta-dah, social hierarchy! If we have it, and y'all want it, ta-dah, political hierarchy. You have to have an economy before you can eliminate economic hierarchy, but all it takes is ONE guy with more...

Originally posted by Smart

...human nature...

those two words shut down all debate on anarchy....you can argue until your blue in the face but it all comes back to the fact humans (let alone punk kids....worthless shits can even handle owning a dog) could never handle something like anarchy....

as far as using dress as a form of expression.....well....thats just pretty lame....its not expression or rebellion, its fashion, its just as manufactured as the fucking backstreet boys....it makes you look like a sheep....just like swarms of hip hop kids in echo gear who need to dress a certain way to relate because theyre too socially retarded to relate to people through interaction....if punk kids were so independantly minded they would drop the clown outfits and let people judge them on they're words instead of trying to cram every little idea (that always just seems to be an echo of whats fashionable in the punk scene) onto a fucking patch....your boring....shut up

personally,i dont care,people can wear what they what...but i think its fucked up when i wear so called hiphop choltes and people make fun or hiphop listeners say wannabe and shit and act big..i mean its funny because do peole what me to look as far from hiphop as possible just to be cool or acepted in hip hop????

forgive me if this is badly worded, I'm very high.....

but I hate the way if you have something like a mowhawk (and I do), no matter where you go you can count on there being someone ready to tell you its fake rebellion

its not rebellion, its my fucking hair.

I have because I want to look this way. Evey once in a while I grow it out for a few months, but I always shave it back in, because I don't feel right without it

And its HAIR, not a sandwich board reading I AM AN APOSTLE OF ANARCHISM, I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF FREEDOM - LETS US TEAR DOWN THE BARRIERS OF SOCIETY!

its just hair

Originally posted by ?!?!

first. yes punk girls are fucking stupid becuase they dont dress the way i think looks nice. i dont give a fuck about what they think. fuck them im cool enough to do that. you may not think so but i get along just fine with my attitude. i dont go up to them and say...hey fuck you for dressing this way. i let them do what they want. but i can think whatever i want, just becuase your gothic ass doesnt agree im sorry. go write a letter about how you feel about me in the dark with candle light on a stormy night...

basically...they look stupid. who cares if its self expression they look like fucking idiots.

gay blah blah you love gays make fun of mathew shepard blah blah blah. its so bullshit...ok on one side if i make fun of matthew shepard thats fucked up becuase he was killed for being gay..but on the other side if i posted a picture of some guy being hit by a car and he was ina funny position..it would be funny. i see that alot...punk kids talk about death and oh kill this kill that blah blah pictures of peple with no heads and shit...what the difference. did they deserve to die and matthew shepard didnt. fuck that. gay jokes are funny.

the yo yo g dog comment is not racist. your stupid..i bet if you saw some thugs you wouldnt walk up to them and go....hey buddy you guys look like gentle men we can hang out and be friends...

no you would probably avoid them in fear becuase you will be scared they will fuck with you. and i dont care what you say thats the truth. im not talking about walking passed some thugs in the mall. sucka.

so take your "im a friend of an african american pride" and shut up. yea i know you didnt say that but whatever. its not racist. and if it is you know what who cares. its funny. then i guess im a racist....

ill tell everyone whos not white that i knwo that they shouldnt talk to me anymore becuase im a racist... i need to fine the local klan chapter...see how to get involved with my community.

the SUV thing is bullshit too. they dont take up that much more gas. and it doesnt matter, regular cars need gas so they would be getting it anyways. punk kids are fucking stupid.

punk kids made this thread

this thread is fucking stupid.

end.

everything your saying is fuckin stupid you know noing and are(inside)afaid of what people say cause some of it you know is truth..../

im afriad of what people say becuase some of it i know is the truth..

talking about what. whats the truth. explain that one buddy

and MR SeekinG InnocencE..popular belief may suggest i dissagree with what everyone says. but not really..if you notice its all manly the same subject. punk stuff and racism. yes racism is bad but kids blow shit up when theres nothing there...so when i say the racist stuff is pure sarcasm. i dont take this board seriously. this board is for ENTERTAINMENT purposes and should be so. its not the real world...some people take it too seriously.the thread was asking what people thought about the punk style and why they dont like it. i gave an answer. my answer was attacked, i came back..with sarcasm. the thread wasnt about...why punk culture is good. it was about why people hate on it. so to be fair i didnt just come out of no where and start bashing on some random thread. it was relative. and i had more to say but im kinda tired and dont feel like typing it. think what you want. if you want me to be racist / homophobic / stupid whatever it really wont bother me. if it makes you feel better then by all means great.

ima do my part to stay true and keep breaking down bitch niggaz like you...

on the SUV thing

on the SUV thing... the main issue that was originally behind all the anti-SUV shit was pollution. 12 mpg SUVs pollute a whole lot more than 32 mpg little tiny cars... but punks are stupid (again, i am making fun of most of the people i associate with) and cling on to a catch phrase such as "fuck suvs" and have no idea why they're saying it (i had a friend who thought "free mumia" was a band... :o)... anyways, my truck gets about 8mpg, so fuck 'em...

I'm glad none of the crusty's say shit about when I have to drive an SUV...I guess thier real problem is, they know bitches swoon over my explorer son, shoo minnizzizzizzizzizle...(insert a touch of sarsasm)

my car gets about the same mpg as my moms explorer, but I bet the explorer has cleaner emissions than my car.

The punk image is a complete joke.

Its supposed to be some anti-uniformistic little thing. I see an equal amount of "punks" as I do anyone else. Its just a phase that kids go through during high school. If they make it out, they usually don't stick with the stupid shit, however if they drop out (as most do) they stick with it for a few more years because thats simply all they know. The fact is, to walk around being such a "non-conformist" is a joke. All these little un-educated "educational anti-government anti-uniform" punk songs are simply ignorant. The only reason they aren't dead is because of the government. If it weren't for the government where would these punks get their 200 pairs of Converse and their 500 saftey pins in which they can use to apply useless patches to home-made purses and their Converse? Punk is now just a way to build some sort of image to make friends in school. Don't believe me? The next time you step out in public return to me with a count of how many little poppy trend-whores wore the PUNK shirt, the Punk Princess pin or the studded belt. The fact is, punk is simply an image created by musicians to try and define originality, which cannot be done. Im not telling all you kids to stop being punk or whatever... its your choice. I really can care less if everyone else dies right here.. much less spikes their hair, wears Converse and studs, dosen't eat meat and yet does colossal amounts of drugs. So, to all you punks out there.. uh, see you at the show or something... ive got the meth as long as you've got the OI power to do it with me!

PUNX 4 LIFE!

Heh.

Fin.

well, in every thread about punk, there's always got to be the fuckin old guy who explains how punk is just a name that critics applied to a type of music, and the word punk just means amateur and in the context of rock it was taken from the title of an old magazine, then you have to talk about richard hell, the mc5, the stooges, wayne county and etc. etc. unfortunately, i had to be that guy because no one else did it. so basically green hair and mohawks and all that stuff you guys are associating with punk really have nothing to do with punk rock at all. you can hate on kids who buy dog collars and hair dye at hot topic all you want, but don't hate on punks because of them--they are just a small part of a big culture.

Originally posted by ?!?!

punk girls are dumb becuase they dont look as good as girls at the mall who shop at abercrombie or amercian eagle, and they arnt as cool and they dont listen to DMB.

im super attracted to punk girls, i think theyre hot.

abercrombie girls get a punch in the face.

Whats the fucking problem here.

Do you all live squarish lives where you never live a fuckin little, or a lot for that matter. If I overheard any of this bullshit nonsense going on in my town I just might be tempted to call you all some worthless,uptight square-o, cocksucking goonie jocks..

dont be sad on punk rock.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

Whats the fucking problem here.

Do you all live squarish lives where you never live a fuckin little, or a lot for that matter. If I overheard any of this bullshit nonsense going on in my town I just might be tempted to call you all some worthless,uptight square-o, cocksucking goonie jocks..

dont be sad on punk rock.:rolleyes:

Zack Morris has no problem with people that ataully believe in what punk rock is really about I am just bitching about these fuckers that are all about "punk fashion"..and the political beliefs that will get them thier "scene points"

Archived