im new and i got a sketch....

oVErdOSEamc

not feelin the sketch.

the peice is ok, but that character on the pillar is fuckin bangin its ass of kid.

thanks fox.

oh yea, to the bboy dude.

id suggest getting off ALL WEBFORUMS for a while and let your subliminal influence you moreso than a forum or someone else's peices would.

what youve seen already will play a key role in that.

if you dont want to listen, curse yourself a life of toyism for all of eternity.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hrmm

Mods should start just closing these dumb ass sketch thread from these b boys who take shits on paper...You say you have a weird letter form style...Well taking dog crap and making a word out of it on the street making it spell something might have letters in it but their is no "FORM" in it...

Re: hey

Originally posted by nick5542

why you guys giving him shit just becuz he is from b-boys, so what im on there and i dont get shit on this board. its no big deal i think he is pretty tight and i like his sketch.

oo yeah pretty tight YO! HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA ur just stuuuupid

Re: mental invalid

just cuz you dont like it doesnt give you a reason to be such an ass. i never talked shit to you all i said was i like it and i dont know why you guys give him shit. no need for beef.

squash that beef bitch!

Guest TheDictator

umm..wow another bboy.com kid stick to breakin dawg.......

hopefully you dont break the same way you write.......

oh god....

Do I have to say it again?

Just because you want to be down with hip-hop and the whole b-boying thingamajig, DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN WRITE! i saw some of that horrid bboydotkomm "graff" and i almost cried. fuck, for real, why are you even posting shit that YOU KNOW is not good on a national site asking for opinions? it's mind boggling. age is no excuse either.

$0.02

<3

Guest marker
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

hahahahahaaah

uh-oh, big, bad b-boyzeeee!!!!

ha ha your a fukin gee electricity

all the internet heads (or rreal graffiti writers who enjoy the internet boards) who really annoyed about the little kids from bboy.com message board coming on the 12oz prophet message board and posting this bullshit should just inflitrate the bboy dot com message board and do the same shit except, like reversed around you know. see how they like it! HAH HAH!!

thats my dos centos

Originally posted by SteelReserve

all the internet heads (or rreal graffiti writers who enjoy the internet boards) who really annoyed about the little kids from bboy.com message board coming on the 12oz prophet message board and posting this bullshit should just inflitrate the bboy dot com message board and do the same shit except, like reversed around you know. see how they like it! HAH HAH!!

thats my dos centos

huh?

Originally posted by ASER1NE

1 just bc you deserve it

:lol:

I can't stop :lol:

Guest Pinche Hoto

nick5542, man you should have just posed as a writer like half of these fools do. Now your fucking gay. And red crap sketch. Naw nigga you aint down. looks like a crap faggot kuhr or kero bite. B BOYS ARE FUCKING GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Im not even gonna bother with a smart ass finisher

pinche hoto

i dont see how me being nice to a kid who hasnt done shit but show his sketch makes me gay. and i dont need to " pose as a writer" for any reason b/c that would make me gay. he didnt do shit to you guys except ask for your opinion and you all jump his case like he did somethign wrong. B/c hes on b-boys is a weak reason to start shit.

Guest Pinche Hoto

Re: pinche hoto

i dont see how me being nice to a kid who hasnt done shit but show his sketch makes me gay. and i dont need to " pose as a writer" for any reason b/c that would make me gay. he didnt do shit to you guys except ask for your opinion and you all jump his case like he did somethign wrong. B/c hes on b-boys is a weak reason to start shit.

Being on bboys.com is an excellent reason to start shit. They all suck. And the site is just straight gay. The avatars and shit, maaaaaaad gay. All of the are always some white fool dressed in size xxxxxxl shirt and 52 pants holding a can with a beanie. and they all have gay ass names like, "PHAZER" or "PHAISED VANDAL" or "MEGADEF" Tell your bboy homies that you are gay, then tell them that they are all gay.

Re: Re: pinche hoto

Originally posted by Pinche Hoto

Being on bboys.com is an excellent reason to start shit. They all suck. And the site is just straight gay. The avatars and shit, maaaaaaad gay. All of the are always some white fool dressed in size xxxxxxl shirt and 52 pants holding a can with a beanie. and they all have gay ass names like, "PHAZER" or "PHAISED VANDAL" or "MEGADEF" Tell your bboy homies that you are gay, then tell them that they are all gay.

oh ok i understand now, i am sorry, i forgot that since there are stupid people in the world and they are on b-boys also that makes all of us gay. you were right. I really dont understand your logic in this.

Guest whoami
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

shit, you all started as kings i guess....i know some kids whove been writing three months that have more heart than some of you "established" cats. todays toy could be tomorrows king. i know when the time comes, my son will be, i breed warriors...

actually some kids do understand graff right when they start...its strange guess your son wont be a NATURAL...

Archived