dtc+kyt newspaper thing

Guest FADE

HOW THA FUCK MAN!!!!

what they do take them shits home, and let all tha homies hit that shit up when they came through, then went and put it back on tha corner?

aint no way in hell you could do that shit just sitting on tha street...

wtf? weird....

pretty dope...though, maybe waste of time..but very cool...

tease

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn this shit brings me back..

me and a couple of the boys used to walk around town and rock mailboxes. 2 or 3 guys with a couple colours each. blitzkreig those boxes. full abstracts with crazy fades and drips.. all four sides.. rock some freshass tags over top and get out..

never thought of bringing the damn things home and rockin them with paint markers though. very fresh.

Guest HESHIANDET
They also got bikes chained up that are grilled.

if ANYONE ever touched my bike like that........fuggedaboutit. saggin wonk

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

nah i bet they all jacked it one night and put it in the pad and did it up. hahaha sick shit. dtc are some ill motherfuckers.

thats exactly what happened...my friend jacked about 10 of those PG&E stands and we would bring them in the basement and crush the shit out of them....we got 2 or 3 back on the street before his mother found the rest and told him to take them back inside...damn mothers

provided you have space or roommates/mothers that don't mind it... it's a fuckign awesome thing to do, i wish i still had flicks of ones people around here have done... they bolt a lot of boxes down now... haha

Originally posted by REGULATOR

thats exactly what happened...my friend jacked about 10 of those PG&E stands and we would bring them in the basement and crush the shit out of them....we got 2 or 3 back on the street before his mother found the rest and told him to take them back inside...damn mothers

Guest ctrl+alt+del

fuck stealin them to sell em, id just stick it in my room, it could hold my clothes. anyone bringing the negativity should check themselves though, go hate on that mice vermin crew instead. kyt is keepn it raw.

Guest willy.wonka

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzPOOT!

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT...thats some dopeness on the street...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived