Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/01/2013 in all sections

1. Re: anyone else getting fucked over by the sequestration? They should all be fired. Bipartisan politics means being able to compromise for the greater good, not having each side say things like "The other guy is letting you get fucked, how do you like it?"
    3 points
  2. Re: anyone else getting fucked over by the sequestration? FUCK YEAHHHHH!!!!!! My homegirl Stephanie, she stays up in the Bay Area..... she bought a box of cereal just for the glow in the dark dinosaur and when she open that shit up....... it was CRAZY small. Needless to say she was SUPER disappointed, it looked more like a dino-shrimp.... TRUE STORY...
    2 points
  3. I can't believe I've been on here for 14 years now. Anyway all benched in Virginia. If you want hi-res of anything just PM me.
    1 point
  4. I painted this last year for an Art show. Painted it the day before the show in about 3hrs. Spray paint, Acrylic and marker 8ft x 4.5 ft
    1 point
  5. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE A FUCKIN COMPUTER...DAME SHAME...WHERES MY FUCKIN GRAFF MAG AT...FUCK THIS BULLSHIT
    1 point
  6. I REMEMBER SEEIN THOSE PIECES...95-96 MAYBE? WHEN D GRAFF STARTED COMIN UP...THE GOOD OL DAYS...I BET HALF THE CATS NOW CANT EVEN NAME THE FIRST 4 OR 5 CREWS IN THE D...WITH OUT USING GOOGLE!
    1 point
  7. TKO rollers poppin up
    1 point
  8. Re: anyone else getting fucked over by the sequestration? we're all getting hit hard all over, but this is when it really hits home. Sorry to hear about that situation. Hope that with time things get better for your friend stephanie.
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. Schemer has less swaggy than literally everyone Valet. Valet. Valet.
    1 point
  11. http://www.xvideos.com/video3914481/melissa_king_miss_delaware_teen_usa_full_vid_
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. sounds like a handful in the bedroom.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. oj not the fluids of the killer oj - thatd be weird on many levels
    1 point
  16. ill just go ahead and second that. ill stay below, you couldnt handle me on top i really meant that as a *compliment
    1 point
  17. Re: anyone else getting fucked over by the sequestration? and tho my balling extravagance the laymen refer to as lifestyle is highly off grid and destandardized to the point of whatever word i decide to give the term not containing a single letter that makes up the root word(standard) to my next gen far more advanced term i will be taking a few days off to celebrate the all importantnecasary life skill reminder why i do not generally do cocaine. ill whiff a harf ounce in tre day no stop like my name is sheen naw mean
    1 point
  18. Re: anyone else getting fucked over by the sequestration? im high on cocaine.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00