Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/23/2012 in all sections

1. OK SOOOOOOO TODAY I was fending a coffee and went to Time Hortons, our version of Dunken, and the chick at the drive through was a raging CUNT!!! So the night before I had eaten a huge bag of popcorn and was gassy as fuck. I timed my fart just right that as I rolled down my window to hand her my money I actually waved my freshly expelled gas at the Cunt serving my coffees face.........the look on her face was priceless, it was as if her shitty day caught her half standing! I laughed so hard that i couldn't drive and had to sit in the parking lot until i was done.
    1 point
  2. Boxing Day used to represent a day where you'd give presents to your staff/employees/trade contacts (people that you wouldn't spend the family orientated Christmas Day with). The day is really only cared about these days because it's a bank holiday in the Commonwealth countries. So, you know, day off... fuck yeah? It's been completely bastardised in Australia. All it means is 'Boxing Day Sales'!! People go fucking spastic. I think it's the equivalent to what the USA does after Thanksgiving? The day after is a big sale day? Hype.
    1 point
  3. was going through old black books and found this. hopefully one or two of you will appreciate it.
    1 point
  4. We already have those, they´re called ¨Cops¨ and as it turns out they aren´t exactly infallible....I´m not sure if I would want another 100,000 of them running around. I´m sorry to hear about your friend....unfortunately, I don´t think we´re going to learn what we need to learn this time around, or the next time this happens. The US as a society is too good at avoidance to confront the real issues, like ¨what are we doing that causes people to snap and start shooting into groups of other people more than anywhere else in the civilized world?¨
    1 point
  5. Oh fuck, did I just put all that time to respond to a sarcasitc post?
    1 point
  6. You guys keep talking about magnets like you know how they work.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00