Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/05/2011 in all sections

1. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NightmareOnElmStreet again. My boy does glass blowing. he makes pipes, bongs, and dope little sculptures.. here are some pics from columbus day. Woke up and stepped outside for the parade. I wanna be one a these guys when i grow up. the little kid next to me says to his dad - "Daddy, i want one of those.. You brought money right"? ... uhh, i think think guy was casually sieg hail'n everyone. marching band was a band that marched. the neighborhood is full of old super italian folks.. Considered the "little Italy" section of Pittsburgh. Oh ohh. headed downtown.. mandatory shot of my fav alley. someone drove their badass truck all in the mix. fuck'n juggalos, they're everywhere... Scary shit. baby zombie this guy ate that baby. Maditory too close for comfort got more drunk and ate BRAAINSSS... "On October 8, 2011 the unofficial count for the Pittsburgh "World Zombie Day" Zombie Walk was 4,900 Zombies." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie_walk
    3 points
  2. dat ass has 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 possible configurations
    2 points
  3. Finished this about three weeks ago. All old flash turned into filth.
    2 points
  4. Re: Trumpeter Aerosan NKL-26 1/35 Finally in 1/35 ! by Trumpeter, (armored) Aerosan NKL-26 just in time for this winter's early snow!
    1 point
  5. 1 point
  6. haha, I know, man. Posted in teh wrong thread anyway, woops.
    1 point
  7. IOU always coming correct in this thread. The olive tapenade looks like shit but tasted delicious ^ summer time feast cooked by my friends wife and her sister. Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, 3 fried Chickens, biscuits (w/ honey) corn and lemon meringue pie
    1 point
  8. some pictures from my phone, mostly beers I had back in the summer This guy makes a great Kolsch
    1 point
  9. damn IOU. i actually feel like i've been around to see your cooking excel over the years. /been on this site too long. hopefully you haven't forgotten your brownbag roots.
    1 point
  10. swordfish... once u start to feel somewhat better you should really try to exercise. opiates tell your body to stop creating enorphins and exercise or sex can start to bring your endophins back and make u feel happier. also there's a number of ammino acids that can help. try l-tyrosine and l-lysine.
    1 point
  11. guess what nobody KKKARES. fake ass wanna be white power hipster bitch
    1 point
  12. well hell, since it's show & tell time. just finished up this banner for Tim Beck a true blooded american!
    1 point
  13. RIP THE GOD ANDY ROONEY
    1 point
  14. Bump that Ward on the up & up twice as big next time player
    1 point
  15. THIS DUDES INTROSPECT ON EVERYTHING WAS SPOT ON. WE LOST A GENIUS.
    1 point
  16. are you sure you weren't just trippin on your couch?
    1 point
  17. RIP... GONNA FLY TO THE HEAVENS WITH THEM EYEBROWS.
    1 point
  18. micheal j fox approves of your handstyle.
    1 point
  19. ^^ that was really stupid. these are funny I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy (havnt seen it posted yet) girl falls face first down stairs drunk guy walking bike LOLOLOL - best job in the world. tiger poop picker upper 'literal ms paint videos' - look at me now - like a g6 Jian Sword Dancing not a single fuck was given
    1 point
  20. someone should take a massive shit in one.....
    1 point
  21. That is all. I'm not too bad most nights when cooking. Believe this, if I can do it, so can you. I started in my 30's with Hamburger Helper and went from there.
    1 point
  22. And yes I thought it funny to serve carrots with rabbit.
    1 point
  23. Re: Travel Log - 2011 - USA Did you prepare a burrito, potato chips and chicken nuggets?
    1 point
  24. yall talkin shit on skate didnt think he could paint a clean ass piece if he wants to hahahaha! faggot ass toy ass haters!
    1 point
  25. i used to get really red and anxious when i was put on the spot, it was to the point where i was questioning lupus. ate alot of acid one night and havent had any social anxiety since. quite the opposite actually
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00