Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/26/2010 in Posts

1. i would suck that nipple right the fuck off the titty. bsm of the mouth, nigga. word.
    2 points
  2. there is some supreme faggotry in here.....some of you disgust me at how nonchalant yall can claim to be strait but give passes for getting your dick played with by another man.
    2 points
  3. you've decided to stay on the ch0 side of things KUDOS!
    1 point
  4. 1 point
  5. looking like im gonna go 5-3 maybe 6-2 depending on tomorrow nights game.. do have the 12 oz game on lock down though.. And love seeing the Raiders choke
    1 point
  6. Re: Great Pictures~ Fuck culture when it comes at the cost of wiping out an entire species
    1 point
  7. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are witren, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
    1 point
  8. its only a matter of time til this thread actually becomes true, so neg me anyways bertchesssssssssssss
    1 point
  9. Denver lost it's most savage vandal of ALL time last night. REST IN POWER PREACH AE.MDR.ITK. ABOVE EVERYONE POR VIDA.
    1 point
  10. Re: Great Pictures~ More than 120 pilot whales, slaughtered on July 23, 2010, are pictured on docks in the harbor of Torshavn, Faroe Islands, an autonomous province of Denmark. A Faroese man shows his son how to remove teeth from a slaughtered whale's jaw. Fuck whaling.
    1 point
  11. Re: Great Pictures~ Whale tasted kind of gamey to me when I had it, either way that looks like some sort of science research going on there. Unless that whale had a gold tooth and dude is teaching his kid the fine art of the come up.
    1 point
  12. for christ sake, put a wig on that trophy
    1 point
  13. Started off Friday helpin' pops rebuild his patio overhang... Then went to buddies to get stuff ready for the A's game... Found a quiet little spot and set up camp... Fired up the grill and got to cookin'... Ate some killer kabobs and brats, drank way too much, forgot the camera the rest of the night and woke up to tacos for breakfast... Jumped in the ride and headed over the Bay Bridge... Headed down the piers with the sibling I came with... Got to the farmer's market nice and early... Checked out all the vendors... Ate, drank, and was merry... Headed home... FIN!
    1 point
  14. That 2DIE4 tatt is clean.
    1 point
  15. Still love all that old Poser/Okae stuff.
    1 point
  16. buckeyes lookin tough this year
    1 point
  17. i lost a tic tac but its cool cuz i know you didnt do it
    1 point
  18. UZI SUICIDE............ old school junior high shit
    1 point
  19. Snatch moisture will ruin the blow. Stop at mid thigh and don't be wasteful
    1 point
  20. im going to tha mall right now to buy black boat shoes in honor of you
    1 point
  21. I REMEMBER MY FIRST BEER. alwayswantedtosaythat0ner.fuuu.
    1 point
  22. Dao is back.... My internets is on my phone so I type short sometimes. I said it was mad suspect cause o how bad she wanted to suck me off, then it did admit to me she was tranny life. Everyone there referred to me as straight guy, apparently they were all gay. And bringing back to an earlier post it is well known and sucks dudes off and they have no idea its not a chick.... for reals this tranny pulls it off.
    1 point
  23. how i fisted your mom star rape indiana cocknose and the temple of ugly nigger people montell williams is a smelly fucking nigger person toy story 4 robocunt 90210HNO! peewee shermstick's big adventure reading rainbow
    1 point
  24. http://www.breathingearth.net/
    1 point
  25. You can't have hooves and fingers, it's one or the other. Just like a dude can't have a chicks mouth. No matter how much lipstick is applied, it's still a dudes mouth. And you're still a faggot for putting your dick in a dudes mouth (or hand).
    1 point
  26. Why not just call it a 12pack like everyone else in the world does?
    1 point
  27. I AM NOT A BACKPACKER, HEADPHONE ROCKING FAGGOT. AT ALL. Now that we've cleared that mess out of the way. Aesop Rock came to the Purple City tonight. Caught that show, really good shit. Met this amazing girly, really great conversation like I haven't had in a while, wifey type language. Yum all over. WIN. Besides the chick. Aesop Rock is a tall dude that looks like he needs to sleep and less coffee. He autographed my two dollar bill. Pictorial tomorrow. G'night Nonsense. Watching Gattaca now. Sleep.
    1 point
  28. And you're one of them.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00