Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/29/2008 in all sections

1. Got Pistol, Rath, Seph, and Indy before I got 24'd...
    3 points
  2. hit a bucnh of fools up. prop me up and i will get back at ya.
    2 points
  3. this nigga got burberry hubcaps on his car with a bape camouflauge interior
    2 points
  4. Proped who I could on this page..All out for 24hours!
    2 points
  5. im well on my way to drunk posting and drunk threading tonight.. i have no plans on going out and every intention to banging out my girl and making fun of yall
    2 points
  6. i should be refreshed in a bit..... btw: it's all about DL. tic tacs ain't nothin' but a placemarker for our epic wins.
    2 points
  7. got porcelain, indy 500, crime stoppers, pistol & caligula BUMPS
    2 points
  8. props to whomever i get them to, grimeylife. thanks pal
    2 points
  9. ice cream and props for ALL!
    2 points
  10. Holla if ya hear meh!
    2 points
  11. Pretty much got everyone on this page
    2 points
  12. props renave, tails, cali, and dosa. now go get me my porkchops and chunky.
    2 points
  13. got tailsone, porc and renave
    2 points
  14. got almost everyone on the page... im all propped out... get at me ill get u back no doubt.....
    2 points
  15. Congratufuckinglations Everything was going great. The conversation never dragged. I still found you as attractive as the day we met 5 years ago. Sex was, it was--hell, the only way to describe it is 'Wow' and 'Mind-blowing'. We hardly ever fought. We were so perfect together, you were everything I ever wanted--funny, caring, smart -- Well, at least that's what I thought until you went and pulled this fucking stunt. Holy fuck! What the hell were you thinking? Why'd you go and ruin such a great thing by being such a dumbfuck? I mean, jesus christ; even an untrained monkey can swallow a pill. It's like you woke up retarded one day. In all honestly though, I must place some of the responsibility on myself. I have no idea why I trusted you to not get yourself pregnant in the first place. Obviously, my faith and trust were misplaced by giving you more credit than you deserved. Ultimately, the blame falls on me for thinking you were up to the task of not getting yourself pregnant. I was wrong. Regardless, that brings us to now and the situation with which we must deal. I wanted to do the admirable and honorable thing: I promised to pay half the money towards an abortion and even drive youthere. But, noooooo--you're to cheap or lazy to get off your ass and get this thing taken care of. So you leave me no option but to dump you. Good luck with single motherhood, and remember, tuff tone Jr. is always a great name for a boy. And if it's a girl, let's hope skanky skips a generation in your family. Disappointedly Yours, tuff tone P.S. Although I am totally stalkible, please try to keep it to a minimum.
    1 point
  16. this niggas momma be gettin in streetfights doin hadokens
    1 point
  17. thanks alot almost at the 5 tic-tac.
    1 point
  18. [ATTACH]82130.vB[/ATTACH] i like how you fucks think i wont know who it was when you scribble out my shit......go ahead and take all your gay shortline cars...fuck you and your sry's and your gay ass fuckin yard you paint them in..... take em i dont need em.......just the fact that you dont leave a name just means your whole crews panels get dissed...we'll see about that shit....we'll see. you know who the fuck you are. bring it on bitches....lets get it started. [ATTACH]82129.vB[/ATTACH] laugh it up suckas.
    1 point
  19. frisby golf. i finally got convinced to play and i wish i could have my last hour and a half back. damn you, whitey!
    1 point
  20. somebody swing me some rep points if possible
    1 point
  21. pffffffffffffft, lokey, beltoleum all proped.
    1 point
  22. this nigga is a vegetarian rapper in a WholeFoods throwback jersey with a organic fitted
    1 point
  23. this nigga got a Zima drinking fountain in his kitchen
    1 point
  24. way to be a fag martin
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. congrats filter the next block
    1 point
  27. yo...come on...1292...hit me for my next block...please
    1 point
  28. overtime, things are lovely.. i finally met some people who get down on com. trains.. ill talk to youabout that later.. i dont want to count my chickens before they hatch
    1 point
  29. http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/
    1 point
  30. "Life's too short to pass on a nice piece of ass."
    1 point
  31. aruba jamaica ooh i wanna take ya to bermuda bahama come on pretty mama
    1 point
  32. "dont put in work, where you put in work"
    1 point
  33. OVERTIME... dude is gone.. he was here for a month like a month ago.. thanks anyway
    1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. still waiting to prop yall back, he said my e-penis was too small!
    1 point
  36. Paid back some props and gave out some, gave a couple peolpe their next tic tac.... Pass the toilet paper, pass the toilet paper....... Gimme tic tacs....
    1 point
  37. 1 point
  38. well something is fucking up I will get you don't worry
    1 point
  39. here and not queer post if I owe you
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00