Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/16/2008 in all sections

1. Dont get to out much.. so thought id share! Tons of pics so please wait... Went downtown in the rain to the bar.. Hung out with some Ladies Dropped it low low low low low low.. Striked a pose Than went to a hole in the wall gay club.. Couldnt tell if it was a dragqueen bartender or not.. More... ----
    2 points
  2. yo props me I wanna be e-famous.
    2 points
  3. oh you mad cause im proppin' on you?!
    1 point
  4. Dood, You should've just run some command lines on it. Aren't you running Ubuntu on your broiler yet?
    1 point
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHA WNR I havn't really done anything to police I try to avoid them as much as possible. But at this massive rave about 3 years back. I threw a full capped beer bottle from 3 stories above onto the shoulder/collar bone of a cop, the bottle didnt break but the dude fell straight to the floor. I got outta there before I could assess the damage.
    1 point
  6. I only befriend people who are into King Diamond. That, or like to drink and listen to Hell Awaits on 11. I don't have many friends.
    1 point
  7. I ate hamburgers and played a lil ball and then played call of duty 4 on the xbox tre
    1 point
  8. i started out propping people who were veterano and over. then i got bored propping them and moved onward and upward. now i'm propping whoever.
    1 point
  9. I ran from the cops in my car in the middle of downtown, and got away for 5 days. I was hiding out at my moms house (while she was out of town) and they came at like 3 am to serve the warrant, which they had bumped up to attempted vehicular homicide and felony evasion. I was asleep on the ground floor and they walked up to the window and started shining flashlights in my face. I woke up and went to the door not thinking and they cuffed me on the spot. I was just wearing boxers and the pigs were like "do you want to grab some pants" but there was my dro and a bong in the other room, so I knew they would charge me for drugs too, and probably ransack my moms house if they saw it, so I was just like "Fuck it, you got me, just take me to jail like this, but can I piss in the bushes real quick? You just woke me up and I really have to go?" Now cops here love this shit, they loooove holding people for so long that they piss themselves, its just an asshole thing that they are known to do here... So of course the cop was like "No, you can piss downtown, you have to wait" My moms house is only like 15t minutes from downtown, but I know the game, you go downtown, they make you sit there for another hour in the cage, then print you, mugshots, put in mass holding (with no bathroom) then call people one by one. They want you to piss yourself downtown because its fucking humiliating and your probably gonna get your ass kicked by other inmates... It would probably be 2 hours before I could go, also I was there for running from the cops and they HATE that shit, especially since I got away, so I knew I was in for special treatment. So I have really narrow hands and double jointed thumbs - I can slip out of handcuffs easily and have been able to do it since I was a kid. For talent show once in the 6th grade I did an escape trick with cuffs and rope all houdini style. So as were driving down the main strip i slip my hand out, pull my dick out the side of my boxers (no pants), sllip back in, and just start pissing all over the back of his seat. I really had to go bad, one of those halfway drunk wake up pisses - my bladder was full and I emptied it all over the back of his seat. As Im abou a third done with my massive piss the shit starts leaking under the seat and all on his shoes. He shouts "ARE YOU FUCKING PISSIN IN MY SQUAD CAR?!?" I was like "Man, I told you I had to go but you didnt listen!" So he pulls over, jerks me out (Im pretty much done by then) and throws me into a vacant lot where they were about to build a new resteraunt. He tells me to finish, but I informed him that I got everything done in his car already and didnt have to go any more. So hes fucking really mad, like so mad he couldnt talk, and he was like "Oh Im gonna teach you a leston" So im like fuck, this dude is about to take the cuffs off and hunt me down. He calls for backup ON HIS CELL PHONE (not a good sign at all) and I hear him talking like "Im gonna fucking kill this kid" The backup was right behind us and pulled up. He had a quick argument with the guy that went something like "Im gonna fuck this kid up" - and the other cop was like "look where we are! Theres people everywhere. Just take him downtown." Thank god I was on the main strip of downtown or I would have really been fucked up, possibly killed - this guy was really fucking mad, and Im not gonna front, I was scared. But the backup was the voice of reason, and he threw me back into the cop car. Theres this big puddle of piss all on the floor and Im just wearing slippers (forgot to mention I didnt bring my shoes either) and hes like "Put your foot in that piss NOW!" Im like "Haha, fuck that, Im not putting my foot in that" him - "PUT YOUR FOOT IN THAT PISS OR IM GONNA FUCKING BREAK IT!" me - "I guess you better break my foot then, because I aint doin it... then you can explain that one.." So his face turns bright red and he slams the door real quick, but I moved my foot. He toopk me downtown and I got processed in the felony group wearing no pants and no shoes. They didnt give me any pants for about 4 or 5 hours and get this - I got 2 counts of vandalism for ruining 2 of the floormats...
    1 point
  10. and for my communist niggas.
    1 point
  11. I proped as much as I could but try to get me to 11
    1 point
  12. fried banana chips!
    1 point
  13. i was house/dog sitting this weekend. took this little guy for a walk at the beach. we saw ducks made cookies made homemade mac n cheese bought these for the boy (valentines day) painted a little since i was already down south rest and relaxation before i went to the airport to pick u pthe boy... yea theyre crocs!!
    1 point
  14. Funny how Seffiks is really computer smart but the stove pwned his brain we have found his weakness....
    1 point
  15. Kenny. Tell us where they touched you before they gave you props. We're your friends. It's ok.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. 2k has the myth been solved.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00