Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/01/2018 in all sections

1. yea for sure that makes sense. too many dead links in the long term. attachment worked fine on the phone.
    1 point
  2. I forget which worked better attaching or linking images. So testing this out
    1 point
  3. 1 point
  4. This dude just flew into my house. It's like 1.5 inches long. Fucking rad
    1 point
  5. @misteraven I worked for Cargill for a couple years, both in green houses planting canola and in labs testing the oils--odds are that crop will be processed by them if it isn't already owned by them. Canola is CANadian Oil Low Acid, low oleic acid specifically. It's only a different strain in the sense that any gmo/ge crop is different from a wild strain. Ultimately, canola is a rebranding effort. 50 years ago it woulda just been called rapeseed
    1 point
  6. Wow im able to upload directly from mobile this is dope..glad i can just drag n drop here instead of using an image host
    1 point
  7. Super stoked on the new forum
    1 point
  8. I figured you would have rattlers. Did some more off grid adventuring while the oontz was away, will add some photos soon. Still seeing a lot of snakes. This one was non-poisonous, but aggressive.
    1 point
  9. I think I read that JNCO finally went out of business. Perhaps DAO is in mourning.
    1 point
  10. This is what DAO thinks when he see you on IG in tight jeans rocking long beards 2018 style...
    1 point
  11. T P W F no innernet-as-a-kid-muhfucka!!
    1 point
  12. Whale dog bruh - don't get it twisted.
    1 point
  13. Heard he went tight pants hipster and now lives on reddit discussing the evolution of aquatic life to land mammals back to aquatic life.
    1 point
  14. DAO came through not all that long ago. I'm sure he's keeping it street level.
    1 point
  15. Hahaha! Still a bunch of people missing... If anyone knows somebody that knows somebody... Spread the word. Might have to get crazy and bring back tic tacks and time warp this place for real.
    1 point
  16. Ahh the memories of this thread...
    1 point
  17. Damn thats a nice collection. Original thompson or no? Both are super fucking heavy and awkward but fun to shoot. Also digging the draco.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00