You can read this.

bronxcutie

Don't skip this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorant.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you fucking tards. who cares if it's old, that shit is interesting. better than making a thread on how you fell in love with some bitch on myspace because you talked to her on aim for half an hour.

and that lock is ugly and already played out. you forgot to turn off anti-aliasing, homie.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Dec 26 2004, 09:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Dec 26 2004, 09:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LaCosaNostra@Dec 27 2004, 05:30 AM

Tease, you really should just make a  TEASE SUPERTHREAD, in which you blab about all you fallacies in life.

you should send all your thoughts reguarding me to my email:

fuckoffalreadycuzidontgiveashitaboutwhatyouthink@hotmail.com

[/b]

hotmail only allows somthing around 16 characters for a user name. i may be wrong, but that looks a bit longer than that.

Originally posted by effyoo@Dec 27 2004, 05:59 AM

you fucking tards. who cares if it's old, that shit is interesting. better than making a thread on how you fell in love with some bitch on myspace because you talked to her on aim for half an hour.

and that lock is ugly and already played out. you forgot to turn off anti-aliasing, homie.

no.....it is very far from interesting......almost put my ass to sleep

Originally posted by effyoo@Dec 27 2004, 05:59 AM

GET PISSED!

haha

thank you bronx cutie. Since I don't live on 12oz prophet and have the time/lack of life to read every fucking thread that pops up on here I didn't see this the first time around, therefore to me this was interesting though it may be "old news". Some of you guys need to get off your high fucking horses and realize this isn't real life its just a fucking interent messageboard....fresh air is good for you.

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Dec 27 2004, 07:05 AM

Some of you guys need to get off your high fucking horses and realize this isn't real life its just a fucking interent messageboard....fresh air is good for you.

Technically with all the industrial grade pollutants and carbon dioxide, there really isn't air that can be considered "fresh" anymore.

this is as real life as it gets......get serious man, 12oz isn't a game!

It's a way of life............

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Dec 27 2004, 02:05 AM

thank you bronx cutie. Since I don't live on 12oz prophet and have the time/lack of life to read every fucking thread that pops up on here I didn't see this the first time around, therefore to me this was interesting though it may be "old news". Some of you guys need to get off your high fucking horses and realize this isn't real life its just a fucking interent messageboard....fresh air is good for you.

I'm sorry, I've gotten this crap in my inbox about 20 times in the past year. I was hoping to never see it again.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Dec 26 2004, 11:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Dec 26 2004, 11:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LaCosaNostra@Dec 27 2004, 05:30 AM

Tease, you really should just make a TEASE SUPERTHREAD, in which you blab about all you fallacies in life.

you should send all your thoughts reguarding me to my email:

fuckoffalreadycuzidontgiveashitaboutwhatyouthink@hotmail.com

[/b]

That was a funny one. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Seriously though, consider the TEASEROLA'S SUPERTHREADOLA idea. You could make one to bring in the new year. :innocent:

Archived