WORDS FROM NOSTRADAMUS

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

"in the city of god, two great brothers will fall, the fortress will endure but the leader wil succumb. the third big war will begin when the big city is burning.

-nostradamus 1654

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That is some fuuuuuucked up shit. Didn't he predict three "horsemen" or something? The first was Napoleon, the second was Hitler, and he said the third would come from Asia. Shit, that is REALLY fucking creepy shit.

That guy predicted a lot of scary shit that all came true, like the rise of the Third Reich, and other fucked up shit. Seriously, that is REALLY scary

i don't get it. the big city burning is obviously NY today, but what is the city of god? Vatican? Israel? Mecca? all are designated holy by a big chunk of the population. who are the two brothers?

i give nostradamus as much stock as i give the bible--not much.

Nostradamus was some prophet in the 1600's. I think he was French. He mad all these predictions for the future, like the French revolution, the holocaust, the rise of the third reich, all this crazy shit that came true

And dude, New York may not be the holiest city in the world, but it is basically the center of the world. You could say God's city. And the brothers? Come on, man, TWIN towers? Fuck, I mean, he's not gonna say exactly what is gonna happen.

The problem I have with predictions like these, is the fact that they are quite general. You could apply them to almost anything you want. New York is the city of god? I'd say far from it.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

okay i get it. the holy city meaning today's modern god is money and the financial capital was destroyed. maybe. i mean, its so ambiguous you can change it to fit other events. say for instance you live in a small sub-saharan african village and you haven't heard about what happened in NY today but your local temple is burned down with two brothers in it and your local leader surrenders to another village's army, so all the villages in a 50 kilometer radius go to war with eachother...can't you apply this prediction to that sort of situation?

Originally posted by bug:

i don't get it. the big city burning is obviously NY today, but what is the city of god? Vatican? Israel? Mecca? all are designated holy by a big chunk of the population. who are the two brothers?

i give nostradamus as much stock as i give the bible--not much.

everyone in the world puts money befor god,nyc is the finnancial capital of the world-------but it can mean anything

i wonder if LA will have any riots soon due to this? not the prediction im talking about the whole attack.. you saw how shit went down for some pigs fucking up a pcp addict.. this is gonna start some serious shit, i feel real bad for innocent arabic's in NYC AND LA cause of course you know hate crimes are gonna go down now for sure...

Guest SPLINTER

im pretty sure noaustrdamus is the devil or at least new him. why cant he predict something happy for a change. if the world ended we would not like it but it would be good, all the wiolence would be ended and evolutiion would begin once again, maybe this time the leaders of the world will be peaceful.

Guest Pilau Hands

i hate shit like this

all day yesterday im getting messages talking about Nostradamus and "Don't break the chain," while I'm trying to find out who's alive. People need to get their fuckin priorities straight.

another note: I saw a movie about Nostradamus made in like 1982 and said the world would end it 1990. get off it. I saw it in 1994. Get off it

Ok I dont know how to word this but, In my Oppinion(keyword-Oppinion) I think capitalism and Economic growth is a Godly figure in itself. And those twin towers are on some bigtime money ball shit. Anyway i think..... Oh wait as im reading the posts, I look at Bug's post, read that shit... but yeah, capitalism is a God in disguise that consumes us? hmmmm Ill put down the crack pipe now....

i read about 10 different interpretations of that same passage yesterday, who knows which if any of them is teh right one...peopel seem to forget tah this dude got 10x more predictions wrong than he got right. everythign is writen in such a manor that it can be attatched onto so many differetthings...somethigns he said are kinda scary but some of them are some straight up fortune cookie shit.

my friend found this somewhere..

In the City of God there will be a great thunder, two brothers torn

apart by chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb.

", "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning."

"on the 11th day of the 9 month that...two metal birds would crash into two tall statues...in the new city... and the world will end soon after"

- Nostradamus 1654'

whats even crazier, yesterday was my birthday.

Originally posted by Phex:

my friend found this somewhere..

In the City of God there will be a great thunder, two brothers torn

apart by chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb.

", "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning."

"on the 11th day of the 9 month that...two metal birds would crash into two tall statues...in the new city... and the world will end soon after"

- Nostradamus 1654'

whats even crazier, yesterday was my birthday.

happy birthday.

whatever... and you dont think that who ever did this might not have planned the attack based off of such rhetoric, knowing that it would instill panic in people and make their victory seem predestined? im not saying i dont believe in psychics, but i know how people operate and i know that some thigns are just not coincidence...

in the next 1460 days,a man who decives will apear thou shall show much respect for thy are sheep being led to the slaughter

even after death humiliated for their stupidity

i just put some words together and it sounds stupid right in the next four years some one will think im psycic...

dont get me wrong i kind of think he could have been predicting the future but write some predictions down on piece of paper bury it in your yard and in 600 years see how many times they might have been right.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands:

i hate shit like this

all day yesterday im getting messages talking about Nostradamus and "Don't break the chain," while I'm trying to find out who's alive. People need to get their fuckin priorities straight.

another note: I saw a movie about Nostradamus made in like 1982 and said the world would end it 1990. get off it. I saw it in 1994. Get off it

I think the world STARTED to end in 1990, I bet we got like 2 or 3 hundred years to go before shit goes to hell and there is no authority and theres big robots fighting and maybe the dinosaurs will be back to fight also...

Archived