Women's underwear and the capture there of.

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

no this isnt another thread about buying my girfriend lingerie. while persuing some of my favorite sites last night www.theonion.com and www.thesmokinggun.com. both included stories about panty raids.

the smoking gun has a story about a guy who was caught in this girls house and a subsequent search turned up OVER 800 pairs of stolen thongs in his house. found here

HOLY FUCK THAT MAN IS DEDICATED!

and the onion had a good one that was satirical of course, found here

anyway, i was sitting around drinking with two friends at the time and they began to regale me with perveract stories beyond my wildest imagination involving such madness. more so, in the vein of "one time i put my neighbors panties on my head when i went to use her washer/dryer"

neither man showed any shame and refused to believe that any other man would deny engaging in such practices. i denied it, and they beat me mercilessly.... and then told me more perverted shit.

which you should do as well, for it is early at work and i am bored.

in fact, ill make a poll just because ive never done that before.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

hahaha, last summer i came out to my car to go to work and there was a pair of thongs hanging off my side view mirror on the drivers side. never found out who it was. scared to think about it. on one hand it could be one of my dirtbag friends fucking with me, or it could be some hot (or ugly i suppose) secret admirer

Guest im not witty

ok, if youse guys dont want to talk about yourself, can we at least bag on the guy who stole 800 FUCKIN PAIRS OF UNDERWEAR FROM THE SAME APARTMENT! 3 or 4 girls live together and you constantly break into their house and rob them of thongs? to the tune of over 800 pairs!

HOLY SHIT RAGS! like what do you even do with that many pairs of underwear. i could see if youre a twisted guy, so you take the opportunity to steal A PAIR of underwear for your own fucked up satisfaction. BUT 800! i dont think i own 800 anything.

its still early, witty.

they'll come flooding in later.

my ex was a panty raider,

thus leading to our breakup.

one night i get a call from my hysterical good friend who has 2 roomates. her, my ex and a few other people were all getting drunk at her house. She tells me my ex went into her roomates room and was going through her undies and lingerie while the roomate was sleeping a few feet away.

the roomate hears something, turns on the light and catches my ex with a variety of lingerie outfits layed out on the rug.

he got spooked and ran out the door.

i'm half asleep when she told me this so i was like, whatever.

so alot of drama unfolded, resulting in me breaking up with him a bit later than i should have.

He had an extreme thong fetish....he was raised in brazil, but i think something just wasn't right in the head.

I was convinced that picture was going to be of him in that article, witty.

yea, i think it was a combo of things, tho.

his dad was a hardcore minister too, always speaking in tongues

and invoking "the spirit"

really strange stuff.

i would get into detail with his fetish, but its

not really my place.

I understand some men really like thongs, or other

objects.

but he really was kind of obsessive about them.

Originally posted by khaotic

thats funny i told my girl that i only want her wearing thongs and so now she does. but stealing my girls freinds thongs prolly not they all have crotch rot fuck all that

some guys dig that rot.

cant say i have a fetish for this shit ... know a guy who does, he has taken a few pair from my girl. i could care less except for the loss of $$ when we have to buy her more. fuuny thing with this guy ... he put them back after a bit.

this is funny. ahah 800 pairs of undies! good grief..

my last two boyfriends asked for underwear from me, the last one kept them somewhere in his room. he said he liked that they smelled like me. i can understand this since i like my boys worn t-shirts. whatever.

brazilian men and the thong fetish hmm odd bunch those rump raiders...

Originally posted by khaotic

please tell me after he broght them back you threw them away or washed them!

with bleach or bleach alternative for the ones with color.

i dont think he makes them dirty ... i think its a smelling thing for him, he takes her dirty ones. its gross man, kind makes me want to kick his ass ... but i am bigger than that, i just think its sad he so perverted that he has to do shit like that to get off.

well we are doing a thread on it ... so it must not be too uncommon.

maybe i'm a freak cuz im the only false vote up there.

Guest im not witty

thats kind of why i made this thread. one i was bored, but two, these two friends of mine...(amitoolate, if your reading this, it was pappa john and mr 78) they were saying that every male in the world does this in some capacity. i wanted to see how widespread the phenomenon was.

like for instance, i am completely blown away by the fact that homeboy siad his friend takes his girls underwear and they know about it, like its accepted in a sense. MADNESS!

dude its crazy but its so common for a man to steal womens undies I use to steal my booty calls undies just to have in my droor to see which one i was going to call but i been with my girl for long years and dont play that game. even when i wash our laundry i just throw them shits in the washer I dont even want to peak at the inner undie.. men will grow outta it

ive been accused of stealing panties from a girl..

but in truth.. during out drunken romps on and off my bed...she somehow managed to get the shit behind my bookshelf..

she wouldnt leave me alone until i coughed them up.. she thought i was a perveract.. but it sucks.. when you havent actually done what people are accusing me of... and i would only steal a huuuuuge bra.. and use it for holding stuff.. like socks.. and pennies.

Guest im not witty

^ yea who doesnt. but would you steal say........................800 pairs for your own personal entertainment? i think thats the legitimate issue here.:lol:

Guest im not witty

boxer thievery. egad! panty raiding is one thing, but this is a heretofor unknown phenomenon. damn you women and your ever present quest for equality!

I dunno about stealing them.. but I've got

a couple bras an old girl gave me cause I was

infatuated with her uh.. assets. I've got a pair

or two just from them being left in my room...

which I don't know how you forget ot put your

underwear back on but I guess it happens.

What movie is that from?

"You know that thing with the underwear you

did? Every guy does that."

oh my god, the stories i have. i actually have a pair of another "12ozer's", i've never stole a pair, but i have what you might call an extensive collection. i don't understand the obsession/fetish, my '"collection" just sits in a box gathering dust. here's an anectdote from not too long ago....

last year at lollapalooza, my friend and this hot ass girl are the first two people i see when i sneak in. they start buying me beers, and i'm feeling major chemistry between me and this girl, so i ask my boy, "yo, is that your date or what?". he tells me thier just friends, (he was scared of her puss or something, i don't know...), so i start flirting, charm charm this, charm charm that, and i'm getting head in a porta-potty. location could have been better, but then there is some of you who would say it's the best location. your choice, but regardless, i'm doing my thing, and when the show is over, i'm like "can i get a ride?". so we walk back to her car, and she gets in the back seat with me. so my boy is driving, i'm in the back with "porta-potty-patty", we'll call her, and we're leaving lollapalooza, so the line to get out of the parking lot is about 5000 miles long. meanwhile back in the car, i can't seem to get these lace short-shorts panties off her because we're in the back seat of a little ass car and she's got tie up stileeto boots that go up to her neck almost, so every time i try to re-adjust her legs to yank 'em off, they get caught on the seatbelt, or the seat, or the roof, if it's not one thing it's another. so i rip 'em off. not a slow, tearing, gotta pull real hard at the seam in the end, hul-hogan ripping his shirt off, i mean i make 'em look like they were re-movable to begin with, like taking a table cloth out from under the food and glasses type of fast. anyway, yadda yadda yadda, i splatted hams the whole way out the concert and all the way to the after party we were going to, and then we moved on to the park swing, shit was excellent. but i still have the panties, witch is the moral in all this. plus i'm romantic like that, bee-yotch...

ragsoidius........

when my girl was in new york for a month she sent me a present and snuck a bra covered in perfume with it. i callede her on it and she said it was an accident only to admit that it wasnt after i gave it back to her. now ive got a handful of thongs and such from this girl. she said she read about the bra thing in cosmo...meh...

Archived