Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

why the fuck arent the simpsons on?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by garcia_vega, Mar 24, 2002.

1. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

you know--i hardly ever watch tv and tonight i try to watch my favorite show, and i turn on the tv and see fucking will smith's grill staring at me. i just wanted to post this because i figured at least some people on this board would realize what an outrage it is that stupid ass fuckin independence day is on instead of the simpsons. what the fuck.

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, I too am outraged... fuckin fox studio wonks afraid of the Oscars

3. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

yea i hate it when that shit happens your all about to rockabilly and catch your show and some bull shit programing tears u up.. the horror.

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

bwahhhahahaha. Sucks to be you. I haven't had TV in like 4 months. I've gotten so used to it now.

5. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

and it's not only the fact that they dont show the simpsons--its also that they replace it with such horrible shit. fuckin will smith. his career peaked when he made the "parents just don't understand" video. it was all downhill from there. what does he think he got too big for jazzy jeff or something now? and i work until 9pm so i never catch the weekday reruns. they have to deprive me of the one day a week i get to watch tv.

6. platapie

platapie Guest

dam its not even primetime where im at and im bummed. fuck will smith. the fresh prince is cool tho

7. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

it's all out of context man i have no clue either why they are playing this shit movie...

maybe it's got to do with patriotism..

did fox pick up a new CEO or something because the programs and their schedules SUCK

8. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

the simpsons are on like 6-10 times a day , there was just 4 episodes on .......you can get your fix tomollo

10. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

dude i don't know where you live but there's no 6-10 simpsons on a day where i'm at. only twice a day in the week 5:30pm and 6:30pm, and the one episode on sunday at 8. when your work schedule is monday through saturday 11am-8 or 9pm, that equals 1 episode of simpsons per week. divide that by will smith and that's a fucked up equasion right there.

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

well i guess so then , here (vancouver) its on all the time

12. Ralph Wiggum

Ralph Wiggum Junior Member

13. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

holy crap. vancouver has it schweet

14. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

the ones at 930 and 12 are the same episode though , sometimes i watch it both times just bc its hilarious

15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Me too.