why the fuck arent the simpsons on?

garcia_vega

you know--i hardly ever watch tv and tonight i try to watch my favorite show, and i turn on the tv and see fucking will smith's grill staring at me. i just wanted to post this because i figured at least some people on this board would realize what an outrage it is that stupid ass fuckin independence day is on instead of the simpsons. what the fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and it's not only the fact that they dont show the simpsons--its also that they replace it with such horrible shit. fuckin will smith. his career peaked when he made the "parents just don't understand" video. it was all downhill from there. what does he think he got too big for jazzy jeff or something now? and i work until 9pm so i never catch the weekday reruns. they have to deprive me of the one day a week i get to watch tv.

dude i don't know where you live but there's no 6-10 simpsons on a day where i'm at. only twice a day in the week 5:30pm and 6:30pm, and the one episode on sunday at 8. when your work schedule is monday through saturday 11am-8 or 9pm, that equals 1 episode of simpsons per week. divide that by will smith and that's a fucked up equasion right there.

Archived