Why I Hate People

George Dubyah Bush

"Why I Hate People"

A composition by your president, George Dubyah Bush.

Alright, situation: I'm going to last night's For What It's

Worth show at q. I'm hanging with friends, and some of them are cool people so i assume i should have a good time. Now, let me remind you, i'm not that very anti social. And i hardly whine about shit, because when other people whine i think its retardedly stupid. But whatever, i have to get this out.

Well, we get there an hour early. The show ended up starting like an hour later (i think 9 i believe). Anywho, i saw i think two or three of the bands. Most of them sounded the same, Never Heard of It was a cool pop punk type band from cali. They didn't sound that different from alot of bands, but they played with alot of energy and i felt that was good and rockin'.

1.) Now, hanging with the people there, i felt a weird

alienation i haven't felt at a show in a while. I honestly never care who im with or whats going on, but most of the kids i hung with i mean, they're really cool in their own ways. But alot of the kids were singling out other people for dressing a certain way. Or having a t shirt on..........C'mon fucking grow up. I mean im guilty of pre judging people too, but, after a while it gets old when you're going on and on about how the other people at the show aren't as cool as you think you are. I've

just been trying to keep the mentality to not care what the fuck someone is wearing.....i mean everyone there dressed different and dressed the same in their own way, but i'm not going to call someone out if i don't even know them just cuz there shirt has a band i don't like. Or cuz they have a really "in" type clothing brand printed on their t shirt.

2.) There was a whole bunch of people saying how some bands

sucked. Alright, to a certain extent thats true, but don't go on and on on how much they didn't deleiver. Thats fucking

gay.....it takes alot to play a stage infront of a lot of

people. Let alone the fact that they weren't musically "all

there"........but still......i came to see bands and here music. i'm not going to go on how much the bands suck.

3.) The hardcore kids: i think this started when the second band played. I have nothing against them. Some of them i know are cool. But as a majority , as a group, as the unit they roll in...... i don't like them. All right, yeah some of them run into you, hit you by accident. I mean most of them weren't large, it didn't hurt, most probably wasn't intentional. Alright whatever.......and if you have something to say about that. just go in the pit and do the same thing they are right? Well, some

jack ass kid goes in the pit doing this monkey type dance. Ok, jackass or whatever. that was retarded yeah, but some hardcore kid comes and jump kicks the mother fucker in the back. Now i guess monkey boy didn't learn, and came to do it several times, now accompanied by his friend. Something happens, the hardcore kids do something retarded to stop this kid and a huge fight breaks out between two kids. Well........ok fighting is gay, sometimes is neccesary.........but this wasn't. The band was playing, and not only the two kids duke it out.....the hardcore kid's friends.......crew,.......went in and started to hit the jackass kid in the face, repeadly kick him....really cowardly shit. I didn't think that was right, i mean if the two had differences and beef, let them settle it. That gang up shit is not right. Just the whole nite had a stupid , going back to cave man times vibe. These kids denied alot of people their right to have fun and enjoy themselves. That wasn't right. It

wasn't even a hardcore show.....c'mon man.

I have nothing against them, sorry for the long read, and you all probably hate me for whining , ......but i had to say it. Why do kids still judge eachother based on the clothing they were? Immaturity? Insecurity? I don't know. Maybe it makes them feel better bout themselves. Why do people still fight eachother over retarded differences?....i don't know. With so much shit going

on in the world, the fact that a little microcosm of kids in this music scene can't get along is retarded. Wake up people. Everyone is fighting for no racism, no drugs, etc etc. And they can't even get their shit together. I feel sorry for all yall.

Strive for unity. I just felt really bad and distant feeling

from the people i was with last nite.........for those who read this whole shitty essay.......i'm sorry for taking those 7 minutes from your life. Give me your address and i'll send those lost minutes or your money back.

P.s. I hope most of you see this in a positive light.

i hope you see it my way.

Gwb.

P.s.s. There was this one really cute dark haired girl that goes to my school, and yet.....i said nothing to her. Fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think i have a new hatred for hardcore dancing. that shit is just gay. hit eachother not me damn it. i will not hesatate to beat your skull in. and trust me i can. i watch from the sides and do not want to be punched. thank you.

fuck the scene. id rather listen to music in my basement than be subjected to labeling and discrimination by a bunch of dickhead highschool rejects wearing tight shirts or all that other shit. i mean fuck them and theyre acceptance bullshit. go preech somewhere else. im here to see the band not listen to some politics about being straightedge or not having the right haircut. fuck scenesters. im just pissed off at the whole scene no wonder i fell off. i swear if i go to another show and get hassled or looked at or have to put up with some bullshit i see being completely useless or stupid, fists are gonna start flying. ill be knocking more of those nerd glasses and emo teeth on the floor than every "hardcore" show put together. i know theres alot of cool people that go to these shows in general, and alot of you are those people, but as a whole and for teh most part i hate everything about the scene.

now sadly without knowing it ive become quite the scenester in my years of going to shows, not out of choice really...it just happens when you run with the same freinds and go to the same shows...now none of my freinds or crew ever really get into fights especially about stupid shit. if there is a fight its about something and not just because we want to hurt someone. now i call myself scenester cuz im hopelessly enveloped in hardcore, its been a staple in my life for a long time now and i dont know where id be withoiut it in all honesty.

now everything youve said i agree with wholeheartedly and i hate when stupid fucks ruin shit for the rest of the people who are at a show for the right reasons.

n0w the whole dancing thing. im one of the fuckin retarss who bugs the fuck out for certain bands and im all about the spin kicks and shit and i do jump into the crowd and unintentinally hurt people..if i know i hit someone hard or hurt someone i ALWAYS stop and make sure that theyre ok or not 200 lbs and aboput to kick my ass. ive been ion bopth situations before and it always sucks...i hate standing on the side of a pit and getting cracked in the face and not even any eye contact to make sure im aight. im rambling. have i amde any sense at all? sorry about that..

love kliff killtrain

Thanks for the responses. Like J3di who responded, you're probably one of those few cool kids..............and at times i probably am apart of that scene cuz just about every weekend the same group of kids i know goes to some concert, some show, some club. whereever it be. I just got really pissed on how negative and retarded the vibe was that nite.

Why I hate People:

1. YOU can't count on anyone for shit....they say they'll help a bitch out and then punk the fuck out for no apparent reason. They claim they are your friends when they need your help....but just wait JUST WAIT I say until you need theirs....because they will be nowhere to be found.

2. People are rude and inconsiderate....I can't tell you how many men(or women) I've walked behind out a door and they have let said door hit me in the face. How many customers have I helped who talk on their cell phone at the same time...and get frustrated with me when I ask them questions in regard to their order.

3. Conformists of any kind who have the nerve to criticize my attire simply because it doesn't comply with their personal sense of style.

4. People who try and pressure you into smoking weed or drinking after you've told them no 9 million times before.

5. People who have the nerve to laugh in the face of Gods good graces by humiliating people less fortuante then themselves.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK PPPEEEEOOOOPPLLLEE!!

This is a beautiful thread. Yes, FUCK most people.

- They wanna get laid so they spit game and deceive

- They wanna be loved but give none in return

- They wanna make money so they take it instead

- They wanna show you that you're less than them

- They wanna be the best, so the rest can be the worst

- They wanna overlook everything and only see the top

- They wanna hurt you so they can feel better about their shitty-fucking selves

- etc, etc, etc...

- I wanna fucking hate them even more, but i'm not sure it's possible

i really try not to hate people. but for some reason, i get so annoyed that i wann fucking kill them. i think the fact that i dont go to high school anymore kinda makes up the fact that i have started to understand and cope with all the differences that people have. i havent conquered all the differences but its kinda nice to know that i am more tolerable of people. especially since i live in a diverse city, i have come to realize all the different ethnicities that surround me. now in high school and growing up in a predominantly white neighborhood and school, i have picked out the certain people that i didnt like at all. and you know what? i didnt know any of them personally. why is it that when we are in high school, you prejudge people right off the bat? there are a few kids that gave me chance and got to know me. low and behold, it was the hardcore christian kids. which was nice, because i am a catholic but slowly not accepting it. now if you saw a girl wearing all black with a christian kid, it would automatically call for some kind of attention and talk. but it was all thrown in their face because their the closed minded ones. i dont live in the same place i grew up anymore. i bet ya that they all still live there and still depend on their parents, their prolly getting pregnant and getting abortions, and living with their man in welfare. but that is my thought on those people just because they couldnt open their mind on fucking bit. and their the ones that prolly wont survive in this world. the world has so many differences and we either ignore it or accept it and learn more about it.

**its early in the morning and this whole thread got me thinking that i try not to hate people in general just because of their apprearance. and i wanted ot let you all know that i have come a long way from middle class predominantly white nieghborhood to a beautiful diverse city. i am still learning all the differences in people but trust me, its worthwhile to sit with a person and talk to them to get to know them.

Wow, I see what you're saying -- to find out more about a person before you simply label them or pass judgement. To abandon the idea that people are only how you see them at face value. To understand that there might something redeeming about an individual that doesn't surface until their personality is explored and understood. To realize that every person is still a person -- despite the image they might project -- and are deep with emotions, values, opinions, thoughts, love ... even available friendship. To see that, away from society's grasp, we are all "beautiful and unique snowflakes."

No, actually, fuck that. People are basically fucking filth, and I hate, generalize, dismiss, and stereotype almost all of them.

Mr. bombastic and unregistered were on point on why i was so pissed a few days ago. Devilush has a point too, like most of the time, but i have lived in this city for 3 years and even tho its predominantly middle class, theres alot of diversty and i have to deal with poor fuckers to rich bastages.

The whole concert/punk/rock/hardcore scene i was talking about is predominantly white middle class. Yeah there's some poor dudes that go to the show, yeah there's some ghetto as fuck dudes, but mostly the crowd i was talking bout were the whitemiddle class kids.

And i was trying to convey a message of anti pre judgement............and of unity.................but hey, like last friday, and like alot of people. i really felt the oppisite and thought cuz majority of them suck, i should despise them all. But i guess thast not right. My father told me people are like sand on the beach. you gotta look thru alot before you find something good.

OK all the long posts people put on here, all of this stuff (on a hundred different subjects, which sometimes interrelate) goes through my head every day, a couple of seconds to a couple minutes per topic, a whole stream of consciousness understanding of the human condition that would take pages to transcribe, and I shrug and think "why bother typing it all" and never do. Sort of a "been there, thought that" situation. Maybe I'll write that book someday.

Yeah cuz you're probably older then 80% of the people on here. And anyways...........nice guys finish last........eh, i rather be myself and find something/be in a situation that is worthwhile then to not be myself, be fake, and do something that is against my way of thinking........and settle for shit that doesn't matter. No thanks

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

Yeah cuz you're probably older then 80% of the people on here. And anyways...........nice guys finish last........eh, i rather be myself and find something/be in a situation that is worthwhile then to not be myself, be fake, and do something that is against my way of thinking........and settle for shit that doesn't matter. No thanks

granted. but why bitch when shit turns out the way you knew it would?

you come across to me as a weak minded person stuck in a way of thinking. i might be wrong im no psychologist, but even if i were right chances are youd tell me i wasnt due to your situation. and that guy doesnt need to be old to be wise to the ways of the world.

the greatest disease of the mind is to be for or against something. and you my friend, are very sick.

Archived