Who's Got The Biggest Gun?

Kannum Playt

I dunno bout ya'll but now I feel one step closer to being a true man. When I say man I mean the kind of man that would be idolized on "The Man Show." Today I went to the firing range and had the wonderful testosterone pumping experience to fire a .44 Magnum Smith & Wesson. I could already feel my penis getting bigger. Now all I need is a dope muscle car and a woman that will give me sexual pleasure whenever I want it, WITHOUT me having to ask for it. I think I'm goin Republican. Go NRA!

------------------

I need a strong dose of caffeine and a dancing midget.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just cuz you shot one doesnt mean you have a big gun. my uncle has a colt 44 magnum and motherfuckin m-16(i dont know where he got that), and a bunch of other shit. my friend had a AK but had to give it to his dad in trade off for rent money. i dont need a gun cuz i got a mean karate chop.

used to have a 12 gauge...put some buckshot in there and it was no joke...almost bought a little gut gun (the kind thats real small making it so the bullet enters and just bounces around destroying organs) but the guy couldnt really tell me wether it was stolen or not so i had to give it the thumbs down...i think ill be hitting up one of the local gun shows soon...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

I'm not a gun man by any means...nor a hunting man. I have shot a lot of targets...with a lot of guns though. Would anyone agree that it makes you feel strangely powerful. Not that I am some sick fuck, but it just makes you feel like you kick ass....even if you can't actually kick ass. A gun is truly the equalizer...muscles don't even mean shit. Okay now I sound weak. I think I am gonna go open my wrists in a warm bath now...peace

Originally posted by dr. frink one:

I'm not a gun man by any means...nor a hunting man. I have shot a lot of targets...with a lot of guns though. Would anyone agree that it makes you feel strangely powerful. Not that I am some sick fuck, but it just makes you feel like you kick ass....even if you can't actually kick ass. A gun is truly the equalizer...muscles don't even mean shit. Okay now I sound weak. I think I am gonna go open my wrists in a warm bath now...peace

I agree. Today was my first time shooting a gun. I'm not a gun finatic either and quite frankly, I don't think they should be made for the public. But I don't have a problem with hunting to bring home dinner. Just that some dumbasses get crazy with guns, take them for granted and use them for the wrong reasons. First I shot a .22 then went on to the .44 Magnum. LOL I felt invincible yet frail in an ironic sense. But still, I wanna shoot bigger, louder more powerful guns!

------------------

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

just cuz you shot one doesnt mean you have a big gun. my uncle has a colt 44 magnum and motherfuckin m-16(i dont know where he got that), and a bunch of other shit. my friend had a AK but had to give it to his dad in trade off for rent money. i dont need a gun cuz i got a mean karate chop.

I never said I had a big gun. I don't own a gun and don't plan on buying one. The name of the topic is called a "Catch-Phrase" to get people to check out the topic. But never the less, a .44 Magnum is a BIG gun in a power sense.

------------------

I'll break you dundun...MK19 MOD3 Semi-Auto Grenade Launcher.

I don't really have that, but if I did, I could fuck your whole game up. It ain't about having some big diesel gun on your hip to blast a niggaz face off, Cuz I could do you up with a bike chain. BUT...I still roll with more heat than Tim Hardaway

.480 Ruger nigga.

MERODOGS

ESHPACKS2

MLBOOM

[This message has been edited by MeroSeis (edited 08-13-2001).]

Originally posted by teister:

i like to shoot guns, but fuck you pussy's that think a gun makes you tough. You ain't hard if you can't handle yourself without a weapon.

damn straight... and post the fuckin pic gnes!

[This message has been edited by OPIUM3 (edited 08-15-2001).]

Archived