1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what makes YOU.........................YOU????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by postaholic, Aug 22, 2002.

1. postaholic

postaholic Guest

what makes YOU.........................YOU????

Discussion started by postaholic - Aug 22, 2002

think about it for awhile, i think this is extrememly interesting...

me:

ARTIST/COMEDIAN/COACH/PRODUCER/PHILOSOPHER/INVENTOR/ENTREPRUENER

meanings:

ARTIST- I highly value my artist senses, i love to create art, and look at it, and study it, and i love the artistic things in life, like movies, and music, and things like that. where others create some shit and you get to anaylsis it and incorporate it into your life if you choose to.

COMEDIAN- I love being able to make people laugh. its pretty much the first thing that comes to mind when i think of things that make me happy (who guessed that woulda been pussy? well youre dead wrong) HUMOR is one of the best qualities anybody can have.

COACH- I say this makes me up, because im very street smart and observant like a coach, i can step on tha basketball court and i realise who is my competition and who i dont have to worry about. very valueble i think.

PRODUCER- if all else fails i think i could be a producer. i love listening to music and feeling what the artist who created the lyrics and beats and the whole music process put into it, and not only judging them on it, but respecting them for a job well done. i appreciate that shit to the fullest.

PHILOSOPHER/- i like to think about things, im constantly thinking and observing others and the things around me, and shit like that. why? cuz im deep like tha ocean :D

INVENTOR- i will make an invention one day, and get paid for my creation. please believe it. I love those who can think up new shit, kinda like graffiti, you gotta give it up for originality.

ENTREPRUENER- there is nothing greater in america than the entrepruener. along with being a inventor and what not, i plan on being my own boss. working for someone else making them money isnt going to be my future. peep the signature for my work ethics.

like i said above, this could get real interesting if you take your time and think about what makes you up. i like finding out about others and observing them, so help me do that, let me inside your brain.

:king:

2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Aug 22, 2002

hmm what can i say, i go to school, and come home and download massive amounts of music Ahhh, im obsessed with music i love it so much. Must have music. there are sooo many good bands out there its insane. I also do lots of other things but i dont think i could explain them.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. zorak

zorak 12oz Member

zorak - Replied Aug 22, 2002

stuff...

and stuff...

yeah.

zorak - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl 12oz Senior Member

dahighlifdhl - Replied Aug 22, 2002

i make myself me
    thats just how i am

dahighlifdhl - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Aug 22, 2002

the ice on my wrist... ;) :D

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  6. ledzep

ledzep 12oz Junior Member

ledzep - Replied Aug 22, 2002

im a musician, artist, philospher uhhh...

and im lazy.

ledzep - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  7. postaholic

postaholic Guest

postaholic - Replied Aug 22, 2002

you know how to burn mp3s in data files formatte right? so you can fit like 100+ songs on one disk?

hit me up in my email or next time you see me on aim man, id like to check out what your into....

if you would be willing to like burn me some data'mix cd's of your shit, and mail them to me, id pay you when i got them...

hit me up...

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Aug 22, 2002

dont be a tease...;)

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  9. KillahPriest

KillahPriest Guest

KillahPriest - Replied Aug 22, 2002

Japan 4?

10. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Aug 22, 2002

there is not me.
    the self is in a constant state of flux.
    if there is a me.. it isn't what i do, or what i am interested in.

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. fr8oholic

fr8oholic 12oz Veteran Member

fr8oholic - Replied Aug 22, 2002

LADYKILLER isn't up there... how come i feel left out?

fr8oholic - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Aug 23, 2002

http://www.glenlachart.co.uk/TheStar/Issue2/images/originalspud.jpg'>

Starch, carbohydrates, ink, bread (blessed), wine (blessed), and rock hard abs.

13. what they do

what they do New Jack

what they do - Replied Aug 23, 2002

beer and blow jobs

what they do - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. aymet one

aymet one 12oz Member

aymet one - Replied Aug 23, 2002

I'm a scruffy SKartist/fashion plate with a reasonably large shoe collection. Love me.

aymet one - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

-MOE LESTER- - Replied Aug 23, 2002

weed