Visiting San.Francisco

Nic Thamaire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

try market street they got alot of shit around like 6th and market...watch out for all the crackheads tryna rob your ass thuogh

i surprised i didn't get robbed walking around the TL at all hours of the night completely fucking drunk. i did get chased by some hero though. "heyyy mr marker! i called the police! get back here!" hahaha

As for any good shops, i can't remember any. god, i can barely remember anything about that trip except Amoeba records, the golden gate and getting really goddamn sick.

sf rules.

Originally posted by dosoner

i say fuck the shoes and go here insted, sit around be lazy and enjoy a nice veiw that isnt made of concrete:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/dosoner/100_0243.jpg'>

shitty picture but you get the idea i guess

That picture is actually pretty good.

As far as SF, I don't remember much about the place. It just seems like a very liberal city. Interpret that anyway you want. But it's an interesting place. It seems like a graffiti-friendly town almost. Last time I went there was in '99.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtab|e

That picture is actually pretty good.

As far as SF, I don't remember much about the place. It just seems like a very liberal city. Interpret that anyway you want. But it's an interesting place. It seems like a graffiti-friendly town almost. Last time I went there was in '99.

It is graffiti friendly. I was caught there once... the cop said "if i catch you painting here again tonight i'll take you in... but tomorrow night is a different night"

Originally posted by effyoo

i can barely remember anything about that trip except Amoeba records

Fuckin a, I love that store.

I'd pay another 400 dollar plane ticket just to go to those shops again.

I went to the one in Berkley as well. Smaller than the Haight St, but still had many good used CD finds...

Anyone been to the Hollywood store?

Originally posted by -Rage-

Anyone been to the Hollywood store?

Yes. As a matter of fact i was there less than a week after i was at the sf one. i wasn't looking to buy music, so i can't comment on its selection all i can tell you is that its a big fucking store as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh yeah, and dont get a haircut at any of the Hair salons on Geary, the owners of those joints are usually Racist ass indian dudes who will call the cops on anyone who walks in without A Gucci bag or Gucci glasses. Meaning if your not annorexic and rich your not welcome. fucking racist ass Indian butt hole...if your curiose why im so pissed its because my older cousin works there and when i walk in to get the keys to her car the owner called the cops and said i was hassling the employees.

Archived