Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

underage, how to get up

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Ratster, Jun 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratster

Ratster Banned

I am too young to be wandering the streets
    at night and i rarely get to go taggin cos
    no one will take me. Does any one have
    any advice? I have practice at home
    alot and i want to get my shit up on the
    street.
    Oh, does anyone know what happens
    if a minor is caught taggin with someone
    whos not a minor. Sorry about the
    spelling. Gettin kinda tired here.
    thanks

2. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

quit whining, im a minor too. when your out at night, have something to say to the police when/if they stop you. have an escape planned. if you can't sneak out of your house, find a friend with lenient parents, or ones that dont care. if you think you're going to get stopped by every joe citizen, don't be. most people out late are coming into/out of clubs, nightshifts etc. i've been on the streets way past curfew, in the busiest area of town and no one, not even the police, stopped and questioned me. not saying this will apply to you, but don't be so paranoid.

keep practicing at home, you'll improve alot that way. find a spot, possibly a bridge or alley, that no one goes near, and use it as your practice spot.

if none of this helps you, than quit while your ahead and find some other thing to do.

3. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

and by the way, don't worry about no one taking you, you can always go solo.

4. cecs

cecs Senior Member

you should get up as much as possible while your a minor, due to the very small punishments they will put on you. Once you turn 17-18 they are a hell of a lot harsher on you.

5. bob barker

bob barker Member

rubbish just said it rite there,fucking kill everything...all youlle get is a slap on the wrist...same if you get busted breaking curfew...just try not to be seen and its not a problem.

6. space base

space base Senior Member

Ohh I'm underage, how do I go bombing? If you have to ask, my advice is definetly don't go bombing. You're not cut out for it.

7. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i have mother problems, so when its school time i get up a couple hours early and do stuff while its still dark

8. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

just go out and do it
    fuck a curfew fuck people goin with you...if your going out to do fillins and shit its a good idea to bring a watch out....otherwise alone is the best method, you bring less heat on your self alone, also just tell the police if they stop you that your on your way home from your girls house or your boys house and they will prolly just leave it at that

9. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

jesus christ, thanks daze, i was trying to come up with some all purpose one and that takes the cake.

Daze1m=:king:

10. Mr. Whoppie

Mr. Whoppie New Jack

aww, poor kid.

11. Daze One Million

glad to help :cool:

12. JaZe

JaZe Banned

DEPENDS WHERE YOU LIVE.. IF YOU LIVE IN THE SUBURBS THE POLICE WILL BE ON UR ASS IN NO TIME BUT IF U LIVE IN THE CITY THE POLICE DONT CARE.. NONE CARES AT THAT TIME OF NIGHT IF UR TAGGIN.. ONLY WATCH FOR THE COPS WHILE UR WRITEING EVERONE ELSE IS JUST A ILLUSION

13. cultural me

cultural me Member

jesus christ, you got over 2500 posts in the 2 months i wasnt on this site.

14. Daze One Million

dont listen to him, keep a look out for ALL people, cars, ect...you never know whos gonna play hero and try to get up in your business and call the cops...i been bombin for almost 9 years and i have never been seen at all doing anything by anyone other than my boys that have gone along, stayin safe is what keeps you out of a court room

15. Spokack

Spokack Member

i agree, when i bomb i fuckin watch for everyone just to be careful you never know who isn't going to be down with it, or you can try the fuck everyone and just do it where ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.