underage, how to get up

Ratster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ARCEL

you can allways bomb in the daytime, shit gives you a huge adrenaline buzz

I agree.

As far as the cops go I am usually never that concerned. The only thing that concerns me the most is some crazy neighborhood watch dads playing ninja in the streets too.

Shit. I went for the first time by myself last night. I only

got one in but it satisfied me my graffiti fix. I carried mace

with me. yall think thats a good. Idea? Anyway, I stopped

hit it up. And when I finished, I saw headlights at the end

of the alley so I sped the fuck outta there on my bike.

Does that sound like a mission well accomplished?

Originally posted by Ratster

Shit. I went for the first time by myself last night. I only

got one in but it satisfied me my graffiti fix. I carried mace

with me. yall think thats a good. Idea? Anyway, I stopped

hit it up. And when I finished, I saw headlights at the end

of the alley so I sped the fuck outta there on my bike.

Does that sound like a mission well accomplished?

YOU ARE A FUCIN FAGGGGGIT

Does this 'mace' (I don't think they sell mace anymore, its probably some pepper derivative) make you feel safe? False senses of security like that aren't good, leave the shit home next time, I'd almost rather go at it with a fucking butter knife than a can of pepper spray, but the streets I roam aren't particularly mean.

I wouldn't bother seeking affirmation here either, that shit is pretty retarded and definitely not necessary That's probably why everyone was quick to flame you. It's cool to ask questions, but put some thought and time into them, as a matter of fact put thought and time into everything you do. You reap what you sew, some shit like that...

you don't have to prove shit to anyone but yourself. if you have a true love for this shit, I think you'll keep at it regardless of anything...

Originally posted by Ratster

Nooo noo noo! You don't understand. I am not 15 like you all were. I am

younger than that. I hope that will give you a clear understanding of myself.

haha.....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKER..see you walkin the streets latenights and i'll fuckin run you over and slit your throat..:eek:

lay off him

negative energy is a bad thing

universe in harmony.

btw, instead of mace get a box cutter or a butterfly knife, I ain't never had a butterfly knife but i've seen plenty and they're pretty dope...

*wishes he had a butterfly knife*

Originally posted by Mr. Whoopy

this is like a retard calling another retard with no legs dumb.....recipe for comedy

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by Daze One Million

just go out and do it

fuck a curfew fuck people goin with you...if your going out to do fillins and shit its a good idea to bring a watch out....otherwise alone is the best method, you bring less heat on your self alone, also just tell the police if they stop you that your on your way home from your girls house or your boys house and they will prolly just leave it at that

yep...or if you atually get stopped by a cop RUN!!!!!!!!!

ALWAYS RUN!!!!!!! oh and with a screen name for 12oz like ratster im surprised people even responded......:dazed:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by Kyuzo

lay off him

negative energy is a bad thing

btw, instead of mace get a box cutter or a butterfly knife, I ain't never had a butterfly knife but i've seen plenty and they're pretty dope...

*wishes he had a butterfly knife*

STUPID KIDS.......WHEN OUT BOMBIN ETC...EVER HAD A RANDOM DUDE OR 'CREW' TRY TO TALK SHIT? IF YES THEN DO WHAT I DO......

FUCK SOME MACE,KNIFES ETC...GET A FAT CAP AND A LIGHTER....;)

ANYONE COMES TOWARDS ME TALKING SHIT EITHER GETS FLAMED ON WITH A FACE FULLA PAINT OR ILL JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUTTTA WHO EVER......:lick: I DUNNO WTF AM I EVEN ANWSERING ON THIS THREAD IM OVER 23 YEARS OLD:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [ but the flame thing does work] !!!!

Archived