Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

UK Hip Hop/Grime/Dubstep MegaThread v2!!!!

Discussion in 'Music' started by HardyBucks, May 25, 2009.

1. Krome Ink

Krome Ink New Jack

2. grd

grd Senior Member

My friends were on about going to that the other day. We'll see innit

3. Harold8b

Harold8b Junior Member

4. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

5. armand hammer

armand hammer Elite Member

6. Inappropriate_Responder

Inappropriate_Responder Moderator Crew

7. armand hammer

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  8. grd

grd Senior Member

el oh el

You edited that and it still doesn't make any sense, you thick twat.

/englishpeople

9. Decyferon

Decyferon Moderator Crew

hahaha the best thing in this thread.

Even though I'm from the UK listening to UK rappers generally annoys the shit outta me, more so the ones that put on stupid dumbass rude boy accents.

10. armand hammer

ill go ahead and assume your brain dead so if you didnt understand or read it correctly the first time here it is again,GIGGS IS A CUNT WHO CANT PUT TOGETHER A DECENT RHYME LET ALONE A SONG IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT,YOUR OPINION THAT HE IS GOOD LEAD ME TO NEG YOU AND CALL YOU A CUNT.

fuck off and find a better taste in music you dumb little prick.
    /faggotpeople.

fuck you.

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  11. grd

grd Senior Member

*FIXED

Mate, I know you're young and English but really, you're proving my point for me.
    Neg away, I ain't mad. I understand music is subjective and if we all liked the same things the world would be a pretty boring place. However, if it makes you feel better about yourself, while you're sitting in your bedroom at your mums house jacking off to dub step, feel free to hate on me and what music I listen to. My taste is pretty varied so I'm sure there's lots more in the 'what you're listening to' thread for you to get mad at. Have at it little man. xxx

12. armand hammer

nah man i prefer jacking off to 80s power ballads.
    i have no problem with peoples tastes in music but when they listen to someone who just regurgitates the same talentless crap in a deep voice with a whack beat then you have to ask them what the fuck they are doing.

i mean come on you think there is any actual talent in this garbage?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JrJSVR_1Uc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUL10qOeR8&feature=related

and surely i cant be the only one to see he uses near enough the same beat in every track,and his fucking shit ass flow if you can even call it that sounds like someone reading a book about the colour grey.

as for being a little young english kid you couldn't be more wrong.

ps.i was criticizing giggs not you. until you started crying that i didnt like your boyfriend and his shit music.

pps.fuck you .

13. DurkStevens

DurkStevens Senior Member

14. HELLA LOVE IT

HELLA LOVE IT Member

15. cuntflaps

cuntflaps Member