The Weird, Strange Dream Thread

ElectricitySucks

over the years there have been some very strange dreams that i remember and never forget...heres one i had a few days ago:

ok, im in italy and theres a bunch of watchtowers around. if your from italy or know anything about italy, theres this one day everyone dresses up in costumes srota like haloween for us. anyway, some people i knew in the dream were deciding to go inside the buildings and just destroy everthing with hammers and shit. but then we decided to just blow them up....but it never happened. from there, all the sudden im at my uncles old house. everyone is dressed like the 40's mafia gangster thing, and its like a party. then in the front of the house, people start shooting guns, so im like fuck i need a gun because i need to shoot someone. out of nowhere, theres a huge suitcase of like 50 guns-all types. so i pick up 2 guns, head toward the front of the house and start shooting at the enemy mobsters. i run out of bullets so some guy behind me gives me a plastic super soker gun (which was acatully a real bullet gun.) so i go up to this one guy and shoot the fuck out of him. in a split second, everthing stops and its only me standing on the front lawn. i go around back and i see this cop so i drop my gun. he said i dropped something so i just take his flashlight and look in the opposite direction from the gun. i walk to the back where the party is still going on, and no one noticed that there was a shoot out on their front lawn. then i go in the front again and people are being hung and shot, like an excecution trial.

then, i wake up.

tell us some of your fucked up dreams, and please no sex dreams with brittney spears.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seriously. I can't remember any of my dreams. If I do it's when I first wake up, but then I forget about them after I shower.

Every now and then I get that deja-vu shit and I'll be like "whoa, shit! I had a dream about this..."

Guest ToYs

that deja-vu shits not joke yo.... its helped me a few times... this one time i was skating and i realized i had a dream just like that at that moment and in the dream i hit a big ass rock and ate shit...so naturaly i turn real quick and i ride buy this big ass rock that was aligned with my wheel... funny shit. i get dejavu alot. i think that was the only time it really helped me too much

the weirdest dream i had was one where my comp. monitor ran away with this bush in a pot. they ran away together and i answer my door and its a cop. he brings them back and tells me how they were running a muck on the freeway but luckily he caught them before anything severe happened . i woke up and i was like ...what the fawk? and the next day i was at costco and i look and theres a grip of those bush things in pots for sale. the same one in my dream. i got scared. it was weird... also when the "ran" away it was more like they were hopping or some shit..i dont know..

My dreams seem to be in either two colors, green or blue.

I had a green dream the other night, I got a package in the mail from my friend. She sent me a package with a camera in it and some nude photos of herself. The letter that went with the package was spelled wrong and backwards, I wasn't able to read it but there was a voice over that said, "I found your camera at my house so I figured I would develope the film for you and mail it back to you. Do you remember the night we took these pictures? It was the night little Joey was concieved. I hope you don't miss him too much, sorry I had to move west..." then the voice over started speaking backwards. Now, she doesn't live in the west, we've never had sex, nor have I taken nude photos of her. This is weird. I haven't seen her school let out. I think I'm going to see her tomorrow, I'll be sure to tell her about this.

i had a dream the other night that someone that i know was depressed and jumped off my balcony and hit the roof of a part of my building. she bounced up and ssaid "thats it? what the fuck is that shit". she then jumped off that roof, landed on the sidewalk, and walked away like nothing happened. made no god dam sence.

i was walking around campus with my parents. actually.. it was by this park up the street.

the sky was dark, but everything could be plainly seen.

it was also fall... there was a huge amount of leaves falling.

i saw these sorority type hoes jumping on this trampoline. i was geeked off one, and she began to strip and trying to get the others to. once i saw her nipple i became overwhelmed with a feeling of anxiety and i needed to get out of there.

i began running away and felt totally exhausted. i jumped down this stairwell between these buildings and hunched over to rest.

i looked up and saw an old, dirty, mirror on the wall. i looked in it and didn't see myself.

i saw an old man in his late 30s with dark hair and a very swollen face. kinda of like a janitor that got jumped by a bunch of bee's. it caught me off guard, and i thought 'that's not me,' but i said 'that's me.'

i then began running again until i woke up.

Guest Stapler

I used to have this one dream as a kid and i couldnt get out of it. I have no mental problems but while sleeping i used to get it alot and my brain would get tricked into believing it was happening when i woke up.

It starts out with me and another girl. We are betting over something. We choose which whatever to go for and suddenly a guy pops up next to me and say `hi im your angel` or someshit, the girl gets a like a really ugly ballerina. So then i loose the bet and a huge movie screen pops up out of no where and then a swrily thing spinning round on the screen. While it is spinning a Sharks just keep coming at me from it...............Then the guy goes are you ready to die and keeps pushing me towards the screen as if am going to get sucked into it. Then i would wake up and freaky shit would happen i would be believing this for about 1 to 2 hours and then i would all of a sudden snap out of it and would go back to sleep within 5 minutes

WEIRD HEY..........

Guest uncle-boy

i dreamt that i cut off el bartos head with a paring knife, while he lay in a giant shoe box with 2 other dead people he had killed. i stole the knife from this guy i know, who in this dream was dressed as a SWAT team member.

Originally posted by ..oX..

PEEP:

i had a dream a long time ago that i was in a nightmare factory.

(...)

this other one, i was being chased by an evil brick. yeah, a brick. a yellow brick. it came out of the wall and was laughing all evil-style like ima gitchoo...

(...)

this one part i remember is jumping down this long narrow carpetted staircase in my old old old house...

(...)

This is really freaky to read, because I had a dream once about stuff like that.

One was about this weird place, a museum of Russian fear. Really strange. When I looked at the exhibits (mostly empty glass cases, some of them had small figurines (is that a word in English or am I mistaken? :rolleyes: ) in them) I got a different kind of fear. Really weird.

And I had a dream when I was younger that I was chased around a hotel by these two cartoonish faces that came out of the walls and laughed at me.

And one part of the dream included jumping down a staircase.

weeeeird... :eek:

its cool how in my dreams, people who appear in it, look nothing like they do in reallife, but you just know its them.

i have awesome dreams, theyre like movies but they kick more ass, but i dunno, they always seem to end by being cutoff by another dream.

i remember once i had a dream that i was having sex with a blue teddy bear.

I love dreams.

I'm gonna try and post alot of my dreams..

I once had a dream where I had to walk along the beach and find some weird cassette tape.. I found it and went home only to find my front door and my backyard door were wide open and people were droning on to my backyard.. which had now turned into a shore of a beach.(They're aligned so that when you walk in the front door of my house straight in front of you is my back door.) There was this... sort of 2d plane in the air made of light hovering just maybe 10 feet above the green waves. Countless amounts of people would walk up about knee height into the water.. stand and stare up at the plane of light and then dissappear. I played the A side of the tape and it was a voice telling me that I was kind of like the heir of God and that I was meant to stop this. He said what was happening was the end of the world. It was like.. God giving me the chance to become God, and if I didn't prevent the end then he took it that I didn't want the "job" or wasn't up to it. This was his way of retiring. So on the A side it was that man talking and then some weird ass music... I swear.. if that music had a genre I wouldn't be able to say what it was. It was kind of ambient but at the same time it was just complete amphigory. On the B side however, it was nothing.. Just blank. But when I played it everything started happening backwards.. So I played the B side and I went and talked to God and I assume that I became God, because it ended there. I can't recall a damn thing from our conversation. It was very ineffable.

More to come.

• 1 month later...

i had a weird dream last, maybe one of my most vivid dreams ever.

i was in a car with my mom an old ex girlfriend and her new drug dealer boyfriend(she really does have a drugdealer boyfriend now.) and my ex handed me this little thing almost in the shape of a rubber stamp but it had the word "Was" on it. and it had pepper like shit falling out of it. somehow in my mind this signified her telling me that we "were" something but not anymore. then her and her new guy took some bong hits and offered some to me and i declined cause my mom was sitting right next to me. and then a little later my ex hands me 2 more of the pepper shaker things. and one says Jealous and the other says Back. it was strange because in my dream i couldn't tell if i was the one telling her this or if she was telling me. but anyway. i put them all in my pocket. and then we went to some party where i ran into this girl that i like now, and for some reason we went out in the pouring rain onto a field of a nearby school and i wanted to get head or something but she wouldn't do more than man out. then we came back to the party and we started drinking with the kids parents who were having the party. then the next day(in the dream) i looked at the pepper shaker things and it said on them do not keep in your pocket or near you because if its there too long it can kill you.(it used all of "your" energy or some shit) it turned out these things were like satalite links and you could see where they were from a computer. and they were supposed to be activated in Suffolk, VA(not my city.)

that is pretty much the whole dream. i had to get all of that out because i've been going over in my mind how weird it was all day.

What are those dreams about teeth falling out supposed to be? I used to have a lot of those back in the day. Id be like be with some friends then one by one my teeth would fall out, and id always try to play it off like i still had them. Another kind of dream i used to have was dreams where i tripped (sometimes i didnt even trip, i just fell for no reason) an fell, and right before my head hits the ground i wake up all in shock. And these falling dreams were different from regular dreams, it would always be like me in a alley the sky was red, and the concrete was black to dark red. It wasnt' like falling from the sky or something it was like first person view, and i would fall from where i was standing like someone tripped me, and hit the ground i was standing on. I would always wake up shocked. Those are just reaccuring dreams i used have a while back, but does anyone know what falling, and tooth loss mean?

this one from a while back...i cant remember any recent dreams

me and this skinny chinese kid named kirklin from my 5th grade grammar scholl class are like wading through the amazon river hunting crocodiles....on the banks of the rivers are thousands of picnic tables with all the alligaters hiding underneath them...so we go to shoot them and we notice a hole in this big stone thing on the side of the jungle...we go through and suddenly we are in this like stone cavern like thing with a huge lake in the middle....we climb up the side of the cavern and get to the top, where cartoon naked cavemen are jumping into the lake below...i jump into the water and wake up because of that "sleep falling" shit where you actually think your falling and your body gets all scared and twiches

Guest greedy mars

YEAH.. i didnt read any of this but im gonna share some stories or something.. but yeah. right my worst nightmare is waking up and have a midget wearing a superman suit saying. time for tea.and laughing.wait this aint a bout nightmares. but yeah dreams are sometimes cool.i usually see myself smoking herb and chillen with fly hoes.that dont stop giggling

i cant ever have normal dreams whatever normal is.....and i never have dreams of girls except my xgirlfriend cheating on me.... i cant drive a car for shit when im dreaming i always hit something 2 dreams i had recently something about the world ending and kittens trying to inject me with poison..another one was everyone i know sitting at a bunch of different tables outside and these guys w/ guns would go around measuring everyone and if they moved they die.......weird shit

Archived