Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Weird, Strange Dream Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ElectricitySucks, Jul 3, 2002.

1. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

over the years there have been some very strange dreams that i remember and never forget...heres one i had a few days ago:

ok, im in italy and theres a bunch of watchtowers around. if your from italy or know anything about italy, theres this one day everyone dresses up in costumes srota like haloween for us. anyway, some people i knew in the dream were deciding to go inside the buildings and just destroy everthing with hammers and shit. but then we decided to just blow them up....but it never happened. from there, all the sudden im at my uncles old house. everyone is dressed like the 40's mafia gangster thing, and its like a party. then in the front of the house, people start shooting guns, so im like fuck i need a gun because i need to shoot someone. out of nowhere, theres a huge suitcase of like 50 guns-all types. so i pick up 2 guns, head toward the front of the house and start shooting at the enemy mobsters. i run out of bullets so some guy behind me gives me a plastic super soker gun (which was acatully a real bullet gun.) so i go up to this one guy and shoot the fuck out of him. in a split second, everthing stops and its only me standing on the front lawn. i go around back and i see this cop so i drop my gun. he said i dropped something so i just take his flashlight and look in the opposite direction from the gun. i walk to the back where the party is still going on, and no one noticed that there was a shoot out on their front lawn. then i go in the front again and people are being hung and shot, like an excecution trial.

then, i wake up.

tell us some of your fucked up dreams, and please no sex dreams with brittney spears.

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I dream in 3-D.

3. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Seriously. I can't remember any of my dreams. If I do it's when I first wake up, but then I forget about them after I shower.

Every now and then I get that deja-vu shit and I'll be like "whoa, shit! I had a dream about this..."

5. ToYs

ToYs Guest

that deja-vu shits not joke yo.... its helped me a few times... this one time i was skating and i realized i had a dream just like that at that moment and in the dream i hit a big ass rock and ate shit...so naturaly i turn real quick and i ride buy this big ass rock that was aligned with my wheel... funny shit. i get dejavu alot. i think that was the only time it really helped me too much

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i dream alot in black and white and sometimes negative colour.

7. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I always dream in normal color. Shit i had some good ones yesterday bgut if forgot by now.

8. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

the weirdest dream i had was one where my comp. monitor ran away with this bush in a pot. they ran away together and i answer my door and its a cop. he brings them back and tells me how they were running a muck on the freeway but luckily he caught them before anything severe happened . i woke up and i was like ...what the fawk? and the next day i was at costco and i look and theres a grip of those bush things in pots for sale. the same one in my dream. i got scared. it was weird... also when the "ran" away it was more like they were hopping or some shit..i dont know..

9. melt

melt Guest

one time i had a dream that i was a guest on conan obrien.

10. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

My dreams seem to be in either two colors, green or blue.

I had a green dream the other night, I got a package in the mail from my friend. She sent me a package with a camera in it and some nude photos of herself. The letter that went with the package was spelled wrong and backwards, I wasn't able to read it but there was a voice over that said, "I found your camera at my house so I figured I would develope the film for you and mail it back to you. Do you remember the night we took these pictures? It was the night little Joey was concieved. I hope you don't miss him too much, sorry I had to move west..." then the voice over started speaking backwards. Now, she doesn't live in the west, we've never had sex, nor have I taken nude photos of her. This is weird. I haven't seen her school let out. I think I'm going to see her tomorrow, I'll be sure to tell her about this.

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i had a dream the other night that someone that i know was depressed and jumped off my balcony and hit the roof of a part of my building. she bounced up and ssaid "thats it? what the fuck is that shit". she then jumped off that roof, landed on the sidewalk, and walked away like nothing happened. made no god dam sence.

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i had a fucked up dream like two days ago , but i can remember only vauge fragments , i know it was weird tho .

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i was walking around campus with my parents. actually.. it was by this park up the street.

the sky was dark, but everything could be plainly seen.
    it was also fall... there was a huge amount of leaves falling.

i saw these sorority type hoes jumping on this trampoline. i was geeked off one, and she began to strip and trying to get the others to. once i saw her nipple i became overwhelmed with a feeling of anxiety and i needed to get out of there.

i began running away and felt totally exhausted. i jumped down this stairwell between these buildings and hunched over to rest.
    i looked up and saw an old, dirty, mirror on the wall. i looked in it and didn't see myself.

i saw an old man in his late 30s with dark hair and a very swollen face. kinda of like a janitor that got jumped by a bunch of bee's. it caught me off guard, and i thought 'that's not me,' but i said 'that's me.'

i then began running again until i woke up.

14. Stapler

Stapler Guest

I used to have this one dream as a kid and i couldnt get out of it. I have no mental problems but while sleeping i used to get it alot and my brain would get tricked into believing it was happening when i woke up.
    It starts out with me and another girl. We are betting over something. We choose which whatever to go for and suddenly a guy pops up next to me and say `hi im your angel` or someshit, the girl gets a like a really ugly ballerina. So then i loose the bet and a huge movie screen pops up out of no where and then a swrily thing spinning round on the screen. While it is spinning a Sharks just keep coming at me from it...............Then the guy goes are you ready to die and keeps pushing me towards the screen as if am going to get sucked into it. Then i would wake up and freaky shit would happen i would be believing this for about 1 to 2 hours and then i would all of a sudden snap out of it and would go back to sleep within 5 minutes
    WEIRD HEY..........

15. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i dreamt that i cut off el bartos head with a paring knife, while he lay in a giant shoe box with 2 other dead people he had killed. i stole the knife from this guy i know, who in this dream was dressed as a SWAT team member.