Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Game going at 50/G-UNIT/Ma$E/MOBB DEEP

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Entro123, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Entro123

Entro123 Junior Member

2. Avancier

Avancier Member

I smell a whole new East coast/West coast beef. What are these dudes doing? Trying to emulate Biggie and Pac it seems to me.

3. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

they both suck dick i think 50 should be kicked out of his fame for what he does to the community. kids shooting kids right after they see his movie fucking bullshit and its cause they wanna be like him and see him shooting people. its the reason i cant go into hartford on the weekends at night 5 kids got shot in my capital city this weekend. rap music is bullshit.

4. Yellow Feets

Yellow Feets Senior Member

You can't blame it all on rap (or anything else). People make their own (stupid) decisions.

5. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Nope. Totally Marilyn Mansons fault.

6. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

yea i thought about it you can blame anyone for their music it is the individual persons fault for commiting the action. i just got pissed because of the 5 kids who got shot 5 miles away from me... i hate where humanity is going where i have to worry about getting shot and because someone wants to be cool or emulate someone else. nothing works in preventing it the only thing i could think of doing is getting a couple automatic weapons and cleansing the cities myself...but then thats not too sane either...

eh whatever you cant stop it fuck the world we are all just going to end up killing eachother anyways...

7. hungoverseas

hungoverseas Member

scripted marketing schemes, nothing more.

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Atleast when white dudes rap its better than this shit.

9. 8onus

8onus Banned

thats right, all niggers rap about is guns coke and pussy right?
    doushebag

id fuck with any game shit before i fuck with any white/emo rap shit.
    50 is a tool, i dont get why cats brag about getting shot 900 times and shit, around my way that just means you never learned your lesson.

10. Jake Stevens

Jake Stevens Senior Member

11. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

Is there really someone who goes by the name Lil Eazy E?

On a side note.... Some1, let's become the Boondock Saints.

12. tsuifuku

tsuifuku Junior Member

13. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

Ding ding.
    .....And of course, they all play right into it.

Sad/pathetic.

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

It's good to fight a stereotype with a stereotype.

Dewshhhhbawg.

15. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

Veritas et Aequitas my man!!!