The Dentist!!!

st.nick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know what your saying about the dental assistant. one time they were running that little spinning tooth paste shit on me and she hit my lip with it and it started to bleed. then afterwords she was like you aren't taking care of your teeth, your gums shouldn't be bleeding. i'm like wtf that shit just cut my lip don't you think its gonna do the same to my gums?

i went to the dentist last week. they said i had a fucked up filling in the back of my mouth and they were gonna fix it the other day. so i went back the other day, and they were like, so we have to drill on your porcelains. i was like what the fuck! my front's are fake cuz of a bike wreck years ago and just last summer i got my permanents on. they had the wrong chart. just think, a few more seconds of the gas, and i would have ended up gettin the damn things fucked up instead of gettin my back fillin fixed.

i brush twice a day and floss everynight so going to the dentist is no problem. i like the dentist anyway, my higienist is cool (i told her im going to stop brushing my teeth so shell have something to do), dentist is cool. oh, for you that dont like flossing, try reach easy glide. this floss doesnt shred and its slick, its made of nylon or something instead of thread , easy to floss with.

when the put that mirror in my mouth I always want to breathe really hard to fog it up...but in the last 18 years I have never had a cavity, not a single one and to top it off my dentist says that he probably won't have to cut out my wisdom teeth...my teeth are great...but the last time I went to the dentist he bitched at me about my lip ring and having to go around it and that I am ricking messing my teeth up...I guess h's right but it looks good and I will be rioch one day and just get all my teeth capped.

ill agree with everyone about the flossing thing, my gums always get chopped up and bleeed when they floss me at the dentist. i also hate that flouride shit where you have to bite down on that mouth piece and then they come back like 5 minutes later. one time the dentist assitant got some important phone call so i had that shit in my mouth for like 20 minutes. but at my dentist they give you a game boy to play, so its all good.

Aiight people. I just got back from the dentist and i'm super hungry but can't eat, drink or rinse my mouth for another 15 min.

The good news is the assistant was light on the flossing and I don't have any cavities.

The bad news is she kept hooking my gums like a fucking deep sea tuna fish with those scary pointy things that they use in Medieval torture chambers. Guess what her explanation was for all the blood I tasted and watched get sucked through her little vacuum tube that she almost choked me with when she wasn't paying attention. I swear she sucked up my little hanging membrane in the back of my throat a few times. Damn she cut me good too. I had a few tears building up and I clenched my armrests in fear several times. "Oh you need to floss more. That's why your gums are bleeding." If she didn't have such pretty eyes and a cute ass I would've asked her to switch positions and let me show her what's making my gums gush with bloody gore.

But anyway, I gotta go back and get my wisdoms taken care of too. Couldn't they have thought of a better name for the teeth that sound like you'd wanna keep?

------------------

I need a strong dose of caffeine and a dancing midget.

I dunno about anyone elses dentists but in the little rooms where you get you grill catered to, are the ceilings totally blank? I dunno if anyone else thought of this but maybe dentists should blow up some mazes from a little maze booklet you buy at rest-stops and stores that end in 'Mart' and put them on the ceiling. At least some pictures or something aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

------------------

man i havent been to the dentist in like 5 years i just use rambrant toothpaste,actually the last time i saw a dentist was at the 45th street flea market when I got fitted for my golds.Straight 12pack,whatcha niggas know bout the deeerty sawwth.and the only flossin i do is in the 96 Caddy.

[This message has been edited by pauliewalnuts (edited 08-11-2001).]

Today I will see the dentist. Actually in a few hours. I'm not scared of the dentist and i'm actually glad that my meat eaters are gonna get polished up and pretty. But what I am scared of is the DAMN dental assistant lady that rams, forces, shoves and saws your gums to a bloody pulp with her DAMN floss!!! And every time that puntang uses the floss, she bitches and complains about how you don't floss enough and that's why you mouth is gushing blood!

------------------

fuck..Ive had a serious mouth ache..tooth wise for the last two weeks..I cant afford dental car..dont have insurance..so I have to go to some slimy shit tommorrow..sliding that scale..Im one of those people who thinks the infection will go to my brain..But Ive been taking huge pain killers..but its making me really weak..Why cant i live in canada and get coverage just for living there!

Originally posted by SIELOETTE:

fuck..Ive had a serious mouth ache..tooth wise for the last two weeks..I cant afford dental car..dont have insurance..so I have to go to some slimy shit tommorrow..sliding that scale..Im one of those people who thinks the infection will go to my brain..But Ive been taking huge pain killers..but its making me really weak..Why cant i live in canada and get coverage just for living there!

Go to the army and get it all for free. Thats what Im doing..my teeth are gonna be great when I get out. Oh and dont underestimate teeth, nice teeth are very important when tryin to look good for the women.

Also, about 5 years ago, the oral sergeon pulled a cyst out of my jaw and pulled my wisdom teeth out, it sucked bad and i had my jaws wired shut for 3 weeks in the middle of the summer time!!!! but i still got perfect teeth...

Originally posted by SIELOETTE:

you still have to get insurance in canada dipshit

I like going to the dentist. The nurse lady is Hot. She went to school with me and is the same age. I used to chill with her friends, but she doesent remember me. I'm glad cause if she knew she might fuck with my teeth and shit for what I did to a couple of her friends. There's another nurse in there that is Fine too. I think my dentist is a pervert cause he always hires young girls that are hot and like to flirt. What 6 months already?

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

Guest SPLINTER

mapo is RIGHT. you also get a one time use metal floss called a DOGTAG that they stick between you front teeth and cram it in with a hammer to ID you since youll be dead.

------------------

"Babylon throne gone down" -Rastaman

Archived