Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the average male....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TEARZ, Oct 18, 2001.

1. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

comes at the rate of 34 mph.
    this is one of the facts i learned today.
    so you can imagine the inherent danger in not pinching the end of a condom before you put it on...
    some other facts that i learned:
    -40,000 new people are infected with HIV each year. these are the reported cases. less than 1 in 4 people infected know that they are infected. this is scary. only 40% of those who know actually use jimmies while having sex.
    -the majority of those 40,000 are people under 25.

not to get all health classy on people, but my talk with these HIV activist people today really got me thinking.
    how many people in general, but specifically on this board, are always safe when they have sex?
    i'm willing to bet that numbers are staggeringly low, especially with regard to oral sex... and everybody knows that engaging in oral sex transmits HIV.
    who wears condoms? when?
    anybody been tested?
    anybody scared to get tested? i am.
    what scares me is that i knew all of the facts and i still put myself at risk numerous times. and i know that there's plenty out there like me.

2. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

i was in a good mood till i read this

3. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

i also shoot duds:king:

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

what's a con-dom?

5. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

my bad man. just lookin for some honest discussion.

6. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

this post and kids both make me want to go out and get tested.
    fuck that shit.

-pedro zamora

7. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

abstinence, kid

8. mopius

mopius Guest

i think you meant "cums"...

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i got the qtip once.

didnt feel too nice. but i was releved to find out i was clean. and i have a steady girl, so why bother with jimmys? and always cover with the onenighters.

10. SIELOETTE

SIELOETTE Senior Member

actually the scarriest statistic to me is the fact that a girl is raped ever 17 seconds just in the us..

but yes those facts are even more reason to save yourself..

11. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

i had unproteced sex with a women that used a nonsterile syringe to shoot up heroin in amsterdam.

im lucky as fuck.

USE CONDOMS

12. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

damn remy, i thought i was bad going out getting drunk and throwing my uncovered dick into a complete stranger. which i've done, felt disgusted about, got tested,tested negative, sighed a relief,did it again less than a month later,got tested again, tested negative,sighed an even bigger relief. so what do you have to learn from this? that getting drunk really impares decisions, and the 6 months you gotta wait before you can get tested is a long ass time.
    HE$H MONEY - CLEAN AS A WHISTLE DUN!

13. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

the ho ass bitch didnt tell me that shit till afterwords.

allbad.

those sixth months was A ETERNAL HELL.

thank god fate had a clean for a clean hand.

not to sound like a sexist asshole...

i live with a woman.

that girl did shady shit to me......

hence forth if women do shady shit to me they will be reffered to as ho ass bitches.

14. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

i doubt many people use condoms during a bj. unprotected sex is stupid even with you girlfriend because you never know if shes faithful untill it's too late.

15. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member