Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the 9-11 shit (tonight?)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mr. Mang, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i say fuck it. the wtc has had plenty of tributes as it is. we dont even mention the pentagon.

sure it sucks people died. i wish it didn't happen, but for christ's sake get the fuck over it.

how about we have a memorial for all the innocent people WE have killed?

i'll shut it now. just my 2 cents.

2. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

you're a perfect example of why america is in the state it is

3. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

"either way i think people who say shit like what you said, or shit about the event itself, or the american pride shit, NEED TO GET THA FUCK UP OUTTA THA U.S."

- the old 'love it or leave it' speech? what if martin luther king or lincoln or whoever else left because they didn't agree with the way america was? i hope you can see my point.

the shit you said above (quoted) is the biggest bunch of bullshit i have ever heard. that's like saying 'if you dont agree with america then get the fuck out'. it's my right NOT to agree just as much as it is yours TO agree.

it's just brainwashed patriotism shit. people who just blindly agree with what america does just allow our government to fuck us over (the nuclear issue, patriot act, shadow government, etc.).

it seems as though you're not a TRUE believer of 'freedom of speech'. that's unpatriotic.

questioning shit IS the truly patriotic thing to do.

i hope that explained it well enough.

4. SayOne

SayOne Guest

5. Yeah mang, i think that sums it up, well putted

6. whoami

whoami Guest

Yea i'll move to africa and be killed by violent sanctions funded by the U.S of A... this is bullshit and our country is going to end the world...I dont give a damn though......:mad:

7. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

YO tease god why are you so quick bust out with insults and rude remarks like get the fuck outta the us and i wish your parents had died in that....why are you so jumpy on the internet god?

8. whoami

whoami Guest

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Thank god I live in Canada......

10. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

"i dont give a fuck about america" - but you care about the WTC? i don't get it. so you could care less about what our country does to others, but if it happens to us it's all of the sudden bad? that is the mentality america has moved into since september 11th, and i will not follow that midset.

and i'm not following conspiracies at all. it's the truth. honestly, check up on some of that stuff. the government is tightening its grip. the people lose control all of the time now. the government is pretty much free to do what it wants now on the pretense of 'fighting terrorism'.

and as for the wtc thing in general, i feel that 6 fucking months of endless coverage is plenty of a memorial. we're gonna dwell on this forever, and america is gonna continue to close its eyes.

11. whoami

whoami Guest

Re: Re: lol

Which was true?:rolleyes:

12. eros

eros Senior Member

mang, I don't see any reason to forget what went down in NY. We just can't let it blind us. What you are saying about the blind patriotism that so many have fallen victim to is entirely true... unfortunately.

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

im not watching....it has really upset me to watch such a terrible tragedy get tuned into such a grand marketing scheme. a big american flag on a billboard....but oh wait, lets make sure to slap our companies logo on there so when so and so goes to buy a new car he'll remeber what a caring, compassionate company we are. the drug council blaming drug users for finacing terrorism....it just isnt about the victims anymore...its how can i twist this to fit my agenda and get the most money out of it. i stick them all right up there along with the folks who were selling peices of the WTC on ebay....the corporations are just masking a little better. tonights televison show will be no exception....do you realize how much money the network is going to make? its going to be like another super bowl....and where do you think all that money is going to go? im guessing straight in there pockets. i could be wrong....they could be donating the money to the familes, to the continuing cleanup efforts, etc. but i just dont see that happening....

14. unoprimero

unoprimero Guest

9-11 will mark a day in the history books forever. its not just something you can get over and make like it never happened. i cant believe you said that.

15. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Why don't we all just shut up and move on.

Who's not to say that tomorrow someone might blow up Los Angeles? There's alway gonna be something bad that's gonna happen in the future...it'll affect us for a small time, but WE MOVE ON. We all die...stop acting like you won't.