Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Someone said that not eating leads to bad breath. Is that true?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Nov 29, 2003.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

That’s what this guy told me on the bus. No wonder this girl that I was seeing had such bad breath. She was always talking about how she doesn’t eat.

And how come Westerners have this obsession with leaving their mom’s home? Me, I wanna get out, to a degree. But in a lot of countries, it’s normal for the son to stay home for a long time. I was talking to this mint brown girl at my school and she said that she loves guys who stay at home and take care of their mom.

And what’s this Pete Rock release I’m hearing about?

Why the fuck don’t I have any 2H pencils? How did the packers lose to Detroit? Why is the name Ricky Williams synonymous with first down? It’s so fucking annoying.

But yeah, the guy said morning breath happens if you didn’t eat well the night before. I’m doubting this.

2. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Not drinking enough water and/or being dehydrated causes bad breath also.

3. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

morning breath is from sucking dick before you go to bed, yeah, thats right, i never have morning breath;) :D

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

1. not brushing your teeth leads to bad breath. if you didn't eat anything, you wouldn't feel a need to brush your teeth hence bad breath

2. Westerners place a heavy emphasis on individuality and success is measured on how well you are able to leave home and make it in the big wide world on your own without the assistance of your parents. You're more likely to see people taking care of their parents in collectivist cultures such as in europe and asia. In China it is not unusual for multiple generations of family members living under one roof. Here in the U.S. we send our relatives to factories to be turned into soylent green.

3. I don't listen to much guitar driven stuff anymore.

4. I don't use pencils much at all unless I am sketching

5. i don't care too much for football thus i do not keep up with stats and asshole players.

5. rip

rip Elite Member

1. tell her you live with your parents and smash the shit out of her.
    2. dont know who that is.
    3.i dont know why they dont have 2H pencils.
    4.detroit p00ns on thanksgiving, always have and always will.
    5.ricky williams is a faggot. saints paid him top fucking dollar and he doesnt do shit and break his ankle. what a faggot he can goto hell.

6. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

hahahaha

7. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

8. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

10. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

yea, that's what happens when ya slob the knob too much, arcel.

11. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

ok, calm down there 12 year old

12. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

13. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

tease, grow up and stop sponging off of mommy and daddy.

k? thx.

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

hahaha, of all the people to say this

15. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

well..

i have a full time job (that my dad didn't give to me), and i pay whatever bills that are mine, buy my own food, clothes, etc.

so i really wouldnt say i'm someone who sponges off of mommy and daddy; i'm also not 22 years old either.

and tease-

you have to paint things OTHER then legal walls to be a respectable "writer".. fuckin chump.