Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so whats happening tonight

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, Jul 3, 2005.

1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

im off tomorrow so im going to get wasted in a little bit. then im gonna write on stuff. im fat

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

YO HESHY HESH,I might be in the area tomorrow, ill give a ringtronic if im thurr aiiight?

3. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I'm eating a sandwich.

4. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

I don't know of anything this week.

5. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

FINISH WATCHING THE LAST TWO episodes of samurai champloo

around 7 i'll play some puzzle fighter

8 i'll finnaly get of the couch that i have been sitting on since ten this morning and take a shower... then sit back down and watch yojimbo while i smoke strawberry tobacco out of a hookah..

12...go down to the lake and make paper boats and set them on the water

pick up a friend and repack the hookah with..uh

2 am rewatch episode 10 and 20 of samurai champloo
    then watch the newest few episodes of naruto..as well as clean out the hookah and put banana tobacco in

4...i dunno

5:00 sleep? depends if theres no beer or girls...leaning more torward beer though

6. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

working..

::scowls::

7. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member

WORK IN 15 MINUTES !

8. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

go to work in half an hour, come home after work sit on computor for a bit. study for a license test on thursday, i need my fucking license. i have procrastinated for 4 years, the time is now.

9. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

planning to get pretty fucking drunk and paint some pretty fucking walls.

but who knows.

10. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

Not doing much tonight, gonna smoke a few l's and kick it at the crib. Got a shitload of plans for tomorow though. like 6 or 7 bbq's to go to

11. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

oh maaaaaaan i need that

12. WhereEaglesDare

WhereEaglesDare Member

Hmm, I work part of the day and then who knows? Barbeque, movies, booze....we'll see

nothing but rest tonight.......last night was party monster status

13. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

Meet friends for lunch at 1:30pm
    Give blood at 3:00pm
    Start work at 4:00pm

Arrive home at 9:00pm
    Then clean the place up a bit, watch a movie, and maybe come back here.

14. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

all im going to say is i wuke up to a wet patch on my computer chair and the area under my desk which i can only guess was from when i went to the "bathroom" last night after i got home? :fuck:

15. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

a gang of beers, vodka, shots, game of pool, more brews, drunken xbos playing,
    then a weirdly hazed out in and out of conciousness led to this thread...

i think i got dumped tongiht..... or the legendary "we need space shit" :lol:

fuck it.

and now "break yu off"by musiq is playing on my itunes. argh. one of the songs that me and the latest love of my life got intimate to.

fuck this thread.