so tell me...

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

what usually happens to me is that ill get on a bus then someone i know, but not very well will get on. we'll have eye contact say a few words then sit in icy silence till one of us gets off.

Originally posted by fatbastard

you know how your out and about in the streets and you see someone you know, is this a good thing or a bad thing...explain

and also i would like to know of the times pretending you didnt see the person and trying to avoid it, did this back fire?

if you've been meaning to act/tell them something and actually have something to say, it's a good thing. if not, say hi and go on your way. it's always fun to mess around with random strangers and confront them as if you're longtime friends, too :D

yeah that type of shit happens a lot. It's funny though cuz in my home city no one says shit to anyone out in public. If you make eye contact then you just give the little head nod or shoot em a low inconspicuos peace sign. Maybe both if you are feeling saucey.;)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

once some girls from school saw me hanging out with intangibibible fame and a black guy outside of arby's so they immediately assumed i was a drug dealer

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

once some girls from school saw me hanging out with intangibibible fame and a black guy outside of arby's so they immediately assumed i was a drug dealer

who was the black guy? I remember dealing outside arbys...but I dont remember no black guy...

Archived