Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So my little brother had to check into a mental hospital last night

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BOZACK, Mar 11, 2004.

1. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

AGAIN. :crazy:

2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

4. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

"suicidal thoughts, with a plan"

i think he just wanted to go back though.

5. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

"all work and no play makes homer something something..."

6. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Go crazy?

BOZACK, is that the same brother who came on
    here for a day or two and acted like a dumbass?

7. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

8. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

9. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

10. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

15....but this hospital he's in is REALLY crazy...he's like the most "normal" kid there. there's a bunch of strung out 11 year olds that tried to kill their parents and shit, that fake seizures just to get drugs, and freak out until they get the dreaded PRN......

which is some type of tranquilizer inserted via tube into the anus.
    yeah my brother doesn't get those.

11. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

it just seems to me like it would be easier to simply refrain from carrying out the "plan", and thinking about something other than suicide, then going to the nuthouse. so yeah, he just wanted to go there, but why the hell would anyone want to go there ? drugs ?

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

*walks slowly backward from bozack knowing that mental health problems run in the family*

13. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

So wait, explain that part where you think he
    "just wanted to go back"? I'm having a hard
    time making all this piece together cohesively
    in my head-brain.

14. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

okay background info....

a year ago the kid was diagnosed as severely depressed. it had been building up for a while by then....grades dropping, attitude shitty, anger problems, etc. then one night he flipped....i won't get into details but anyway he went to this hospital for 2 weeks, was evaluated, counseled, prescribed meds & sent home. BIG improvement. he's pretty much been fine since then, but 2 nights ago he suddenly freaked out and told my parents something about hurting himself. next day, his shrink got more details about his "plan" out of him and recommended that we send him back to the hospital again.

the reason i'm lead to believe that he just wanted to go back is because lately he's been really bogged down with school and under alot of stress. he is known to be extremely manipulative, and part of me thinks he "cried wolf" just to get away from responsibilities for a coupla weeks. also, he has been really talkative, active, happy, overall HUGE improvement since the first visit....this recent incident came out of nowhere.

15. wa5te_pHk

wa5te_pHk Junior Member

^^^well with how much good the first visit did him this one should turn him into strawberry shortcake.

good luck with that whole thing man. i hope he gets well:king: