Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

shai hulud Appreciation Thread.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by La Cosa Nostra, Oct 14, 2005.

1. La Cosa Nostra

La Cosa Nostra Junior Member

This dude makes good, insightful posts. And I enjoy them.
    Now, what's your name mean?

edit: google search...you weirdo
    [​IMG]

2. theGOON

theGOON Member

[​IMG]
    as you can see i'm a bit of a fan

how do you feel about zombie apocalypse?

3. theGOON

theGOON Member

after actually reading your post: shai hulud's name is taken from the novel DUNE by frank herbert. its arguably the most amazing novel ever set on arrakis. LOLZ. classic scifi. shai huluds are the sand worms that essentially hold the place of god. "makers of life and death" read it if you havent...

my first post was about the band...

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

oh look at that, you got your own appreciation thread shai halud. i appreciate!

5. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I know some of the dudes from Shai.

Matt Fox is a herb and punked out when I tried smacking him at his own show.

The End.

7. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

Oh god damnit. As soon as I saw this thread I was like "FUCK. FUCKING SHIT." And had to put on their split with Another Victim before I could even consider replying.

Favorite band ever, hands down, since I heard them at one of my first "bigger" shows with Shelter/Voice of Reason awhile back. That show was sick. Shai Hulud is sick. Zombie Apocolypse is sick.

The user also makes quality posts too. I was going to ask him whether his name is in reference to the kick ass band, or the Dune worms from which the aforementioned kick ass band gets its name.

8. La Cosa Nostra

La Cosa Nostra Junior Member

someone needs to hookup this thread with some shai hulud.

9. Tyler Durden

If I knew how to post audio, I surely would....

10. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

11. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

12. HATEBREEDER

HATEBREEDER Member

yeah, i learn shit from this guy.

learn shit. hahhaahhah

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

are there any original members left in that band?...so many line up changes.

14. Tyler Durden

Geerts out. Theyd broken up a few months ago after what was supposed to be a "last show" in pougkeepsie (where I coincidently met GlikO for the first time....) I think it says on their site that theyre looking for a new singer, and are basically reforming under a new name...

15. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

he makes cool messenger bags too..........