Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

RIP mr T ????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by podrido, Apr 7, 2006.

1. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

can someone confirm this?

Lawrence "Mr T" Tureaud died last night in his sleep of unknown
    causes. He was best known as "B.A." Baracus from the "80's"
    tv show The A-Team, he was also involved in professional wrestling
    for a number of years, after starring in Rocky III as "Clubber Lang"
    where he met Hulk Hogan. Hulk was quoted today as saying " I'm
    very sorry to hear that, he was a great man who loved god and his mother. I know he always trained and said his prayers but unfortunately he did'nt take his vitamins." According to his family he could not handle swallowing pills, so they would try and put them in his milk, but eventually gave up because Mr T complained that "This milk tastes funky"

Mr. T was born Laurence Tureaud on 21 May 1952 in the rough south side ghetto of Chicago. He is the second to youngest of twelve children (he has four sisters and seven brothers) and grew up in the housing projects. His father left when Laurence was 5, and his mother raised the family on $87 a month welfare in a three-room apartment.

Mr. T's brothers encouraged him to build up his body in order to survive in the area; he has commented, "If you think I'm big, you should see my brothers!". His mother is a religious woman, who has had a strong influence on him. He says, "Any man who don't love his momma can't be no friend of mine." He was an average student in school. "Most of the time", he says, "I stared out the windows, just daydreaming. I didn't study much because I have a photographic memory." Apart from one spell between 5th and 7th grades when he went a little astray -- playing hooky, cursing, acting tough, being disrespectful -- he was a well-behaved child. (He worried about how his mother would feel if he ended up in jail, and stayed out of trouble.)

He attended Dunbar Vocational High School. He was a football star, studied martial arts, and was three times city wrestling champion. He won a scholarship to play football at Prairie View A&M University in Texas, but he was thrown out after a year.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i smell bullshit.

3. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

haha please tell me it is im trying to clarify

4. I havent found anything on his death. Where did you find this, I think it would be all over the internet if he was dead. I just saw that mutha on a Comcast commercial the other day.

5. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

my friend gave me the link to another forum asking to clarify this. so i have no idea where it originated from. maybe im just gullible
    god i suck
    :(

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

check to see if it was posted april 1st

7. Yeah I think you fell for a ruse

8. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

I agree with ABC, I think it was an April fools day thing.

One of my coworkers told me about this and I said "You're a fucking liar."
    P.S. I'm the new guy at my company.
    -fuse.

9. I would have punched him in the face as I said that. I would have been great

:lol:

10. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

Mr.T cannot die!

11. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

cuz hes made of gold?

12. grc

grc Member

13. diggity

diggity Dirty Dozen Crew

i worked on a farewell to Mr.T spot that aired on Cartoon Network's Boomerang. It aired on April first. it was for his Cartoon. I think they are gonna move it over to Adult Swim.

As far as i know hes alive.

14. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

15. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I pity the fool that believes this

Someone had to say it