RIP mr T ????

podrido

can someone confirm this?

Lawrence "Mr T" Tureaud died last night in his sleep of unknown

causes. He was best known as "B.A." Baracus from the "80's"

tv show The A-Team, he was also involved in professional wrestling

for a number of years, after starring in Rocky III as "Clubber Lang"

where he met Hulk Hogan. Hulk was quoted today as saying " I'm

very sorry to hear that, he was a great man who loved god and his mother. I know he always trained and said his prayers but unfortunately he did'nt take his vitamins." According to his family he could not handle swallowing pills, so they would try and put them in his milk, but eventually gave up because Mr T complained that "This milk tastes funky"

Mr. T was born Laurence Tureaud on 21 May 1952 in the rough south side ghetto of Chicago. He is the second to youngest of twelve children (he has four sisters and seven brothers) and grew up in the housing projects. His father left when Laurence was 5, and his mother raised the family on $87 a month welfare in a three-room apartment.

Mr. T's brothers encouraged him to build up his body in order to survive in the area; he has commented, "If you think I'm big, you should see my brothers!". His mother is a religious woman, who has had a strong influence on him. He says, "Any man who don't love his momma can't be no friend of mine." He was an average student in school. "Most of the time", he says, "I stared out the windows, just daydreaming. I didn't study much because I have a photographic memory." Apart from one spell between 5th and 7th grades when he went a little astray -- playing hooky, cursing, acting tough, being disrespectful -- he was a well-behaved child. (He worried about how his mother would feel if he ended up in jail, and stayed out of trouble.)

He attended Dunbar Vocational High School. He was a football star, studied martial arts, and was three times city wrestling champion. He won a scholarship to play football at Prairie View A&M University in Texas, but he was thrown out after a year.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hulk was quoted today as saying " I'm

very sorry to hear that, he was a great man who loved god and his mother. I know he always trained and said his prayers but unfortunately he did'nt take his vitamins." According to his family he could not handle swallowing pills, so they would try and put them in his milk, but eventually gave up because Mr T complained that "This milk tastes funky"

i smell bullshit.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I havent found anything on his death. Where did you find this, I think it would be all over the internet if he was dead. I just saw that mutha on a Comcast commercial the other day.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
my friend gave me the link to another forum asking to clarify this. so i have no idea where it originated from. maybe im just gullible

god i suck

:(

Yeah I think you fell for a ruse

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I agree with ABC, I think it was an April fools day thing.

One of my coworkers told me about this and I said "You're a fucking liar."

P.S. I'm the new guy at my company.

-fuse.

I would have punched him in the face as I said that. I would have been great

:lol: