Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Riots in Montreal......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Shits wild in the streets!!!!

exploited and who else was a no show?

2. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

rioting is def. something i wanna experience at some point in my life... but i'd be covering my face... cause of all you video fucks...

there was a riot here last halloween, we'll see how this one goes.

3. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

me

4. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

speaking of riots. i remember the riot over in st. petersburg florida in 96-97 when a white police officer shot and killed a black suspect in the middle of traffic. i think the black guy was in a car chase with him.

police told him to stop, guy kept running. shots fired. he dies.

of course, this was (quite possibly) in/near the ghetto area.

the riot was intense.

needless to say, a lot of white kids didn't show up in school the next day.

there was also mini riots happening in my school that same week (after the shooting). blacks against whites, might have been. blah, i can't remember.

::end middle school memories::

edit: when i said "guy kept running," this is after he got out of the car in the middle in the street during rush-hour.

5. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

i've been in a few so called riots of the sports type, but thats much different than a riot of society factors.... i even caught one on tape (denver superbowl ..thier 2nd one).. it was amazing how much shit drunk people were doing if front of the camera.

6. japillahan

japillahan Senior Member

got some friends in bolivia, shits crazy down there right now.

7. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Yeah man, haven't a couple hundred people died there already?

8. Flow ish

Flow ish Member

So that's what all that noise was.

9. Gunm

Gunm Banned

yeah, if i was gonna be in a riot, I'd wear a mask or bandanna around my face.

I've been in a few punk show riots. nothing big but what a rush!

10. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

So lemme get this straight. A couple of bands were no shows?

11. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

fuck it shits me when i see american college and ice hockey riots on the news...

12. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I just saw the footage. jesus some of those kids are rediculous. they talked to the typical francophone punk with the rediculously huge mohawk and tenuous grasp of english. he made them look like bigger jackasses. torching flipped over cars. smashing store fronts. makes for good footage. the guy who hops on the back of that cop van and tries to rip the siren off while its rolling gets high marks from me however.

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Shit, post a link so i can go see it for chrissakes. The kids will have their say?

14. sTress

sTress Member

yo man they showed my tag on tv this morning

15. sludgenuts

sludgenuts Member

this is punk fuckin' rawk!!!! anarchy. everyone take notes. this is text book chaos mother fuckers!!! spikey hair drunk punks 4 life playaz!!!